The Tenth Dialogue

If someone calls you to believe in God, does he have an interest in that? And if someone called you to disbelief, does he have an interest in that? The answer: The believers follow the prophets whose slogan was:
قُل لاَّ أَسْأَلُكُمْ عَلَيْهِ أَجْراً --(90)

Say: I do not ask you for any reward for it;(90)

يَا قَوْمِ اتَّبِعُوا الْمُرْسَلِينَ(20)

O my people! follow the messengers;(20)
follow those who do not ask any recompense from you and are rightly-guided(21)

They have no worldly interest in calling for faith in God, Basically, they endure a lot of suffering because of their belief in God Almighty. At the very least, we can say that their interest in the Hereafter, and their belief in this leads them to adhere to a set of duties, and refrain from many forbidden pleasures, for their interest is in the Hereafter, and what they receive from the reward there.

And if the believers call others to faith, because they have discovered the truth, while atheists despite all their claims, they are looking for special personal interests for them in raising the banner of atheism, they do not adhere - based on their disbelief - to any religion, then there are no duties or prohibitions, If God does not exist in their view, then why are they obligated to something?

Neither in moral issues, nor in human matters, nor of course in the fields of worshiping, and their interest in calling for atheism is to obtain some spoils, for example one of them raises the banner of atheism to win money from copyright, or the fees of lectures, so his call is a material interest in favor with distinction, You will not find any of the atheists give up his interests, or donate his money to others.

Believers in God refrain from committing crimes against others even in their retreats, while others do not refrain from doing anything that he considers compatible with his interest , especially if he is safe from observation and the punishment of the law. Atheists do not want good for people when they call for atheism, but for themselves. And believers do not want good for themselves when they call for faith, but for people.

...Is over...