The sixth dialogue

In believing in God as a guarantee for the future and as for atheism, no atheist says that he guarantees anything to anyone.

Because atheists say there is no life after this life and that a person is only this body, and if a person dies everything is over.

As for the believers, they say: After this life, there is another life in another world, and they guarantee these words on the promises of God’s prophets - and the other life will be a beautiful life full of permanent bliss and happiness for those
who believe in the existence of God and follow the words of the prophets.

The question here is: What if atheists discover after their death that God exists, that life in the world was merely a test for humans, and that there is reckoning, reward, punishment, heaven and fire? Can an atheist return to the world and believe in the existence of God, and follow the prophets?

One of the atheists might say: If the believers are speaking correctly about the other world and they will win the afterlife because of this faith, they lose a lot, as they refrain from many of the forbidden pleasures, such as rape of women, and assaulting others ’money, And drug abuse, in addition to that they have many religious obligations, personal and social, and their freedoms are restricted, while atheists do everything in this life they want.

Our answer to these words: There is no doubt that there are some prohibitions in religion, but all these taboos have an interest for people in this life, before they are in their interest in the world of the afterlife, because it is necessary to organize their lives.

And he who says to you: Do not believe in God, because faith and prevents you from forbidden matters is like the one who says: Do not believe in the laws because if you believe in them, then you must not confiscate people's money, and do not violate their rights, otherwise they will punish you.

Religion is when people are prevented from doing things because they are harmful to a person, and he is commanded to do things because they are essentially beneficial to them, so what is the problem in religion?

Is it in the interest of humans to live like animals, no laws governing us, nor obligations that restrict us? For example, we see that religion does not respect sexual relations outside the marital framework, and is adultery in the interest of humanity? Are there no incurable diseases, some of which are fatal, that spread due to the establishment of open sexual relations?

This AIDS disease, which kills millions, has spread due to sexual disintegration. Therefore, even in countries that allow centers of debauchery , they advise people to stay away from them altogether, and there are countries that allow drinking alcohol, but they warn their citizens of the consequences.

💕💕💕The sixth dialogue💕💕💕