The eighth dialogue

Believers provide hundreds of scientific evidence of God’s existence,
and their words for atheists are:

They gave us scientific evidence of the reason for existence, and everyone knows that this universe that we see, touch, and feel, was not thirteen billion years ago and is preceded
by non-existence.

They gave us one scientific evidence for the reason for the existence of the universe? And how did it happen?

They gave us scientific evidence on why the ruling system exists on every small and large part of the universe?

They gave us scientific evidence on why there is consciousness, reason and will in man?

We know that this existence was not, then it was, then who created it?

Atheists say that it started purely material, And it evolved from a small part, Then how did matter evolve into reason and awareness, and began to realize and understand, and it became his will, and emotions?

They gave us scientific evidence of why diversity exists in creation.

The theory of evolution that explains the existence of things may be accepted by some in explaining the evolution of stone from stone, but can the dead stone evolve into living birds flying in the sky?

Can we leave a group of wood, then we come to it after dozens of years to find it turned into iron, plastic, and glass and became a pilot for example?

Can a table made of aluminum turn into trees with a variety of fruits?

They gave us scientific evidence on why instincts such as desire, lust, love and hatred exist in humans?
They gave us scientific evidence on the reason for the existence of fiction in humans?

They gave us scientific evidence on the reason for the presence of the five senses in humans, and their absence in boulevards?

They gave us scientific evidence on the reason for the presence of male and female in beings?

💕💕is over💕💕