The fifth dialogue

There is in this great universe
- According to the latest investigations-
more than two thousand billion galaxies, And in every galaxy, two hundred billion stars,  And around each star an integrated solar system.

This universe did not exist thirteen billion years ago,  I mean there was nothing but nothingness, Then the moment the universe is formed.

The question here is:
Who created the universe?
And who made nothingness turn into existence?

The answer to this question has three possibilities that have no fourth:

The first:- A capable god is the one
who created the universe.

The second:-The universe was found by coincidence.

The third:-It is the universe that created itself.

The last two possibilities are incredible,
Because how can serendipity create such
a great universe ?!
How can what does not exist create itself ?!

The mind says: Every active act, And for each made maker, Each writer has a writer.  And no matter how small,  As long as it exists, there must be someone who created it.
Suppose you were walking alongside a small child, And then put your hand on him and then quickly away Surely this child will search for who did this to him? If only he asked you who did that?

And if I told him that this happened by coincidence  Would this child have believed you?
and if it is a simple act indicating an actor,
so how about this great universe, And what there are of the heavens and the earth, and what contains the heavens and the earth and what is between them, can its existence be explained by coincidence?

If someone says that the universe is a fantasy in a fantasy, this talk will be closer to believing than to say: that this universe exists, is made, and is created, but it has no creator, nor maker.

Then we know that nature has no awareness or mind, so how has nature given consciousness and reason to man? How do you manage the universe with such great precision without awareness or mind?

Can anyone deny the subtlety of creation, the greatness of life, and the miracle of life? Does this universe not indicate that who made it was more accurate and more powerful than him?

How does anyone say that nature is what drives life, She is unable to manage herself?  And if we said that the universe created itself, then this means that it existed before it existed,  Otherwise, how does nothingness turn into existence? Who made it? This is in addition to that the meaning of nothingness is clear.

The question is: Why the nothingness did not continue?and what is the factor that made him transform into existence?.

Suppose, if you went to a desert today, and there was no building, then after a period of time you returned to this desert and found a simple building like a small room, you will definitely search for who built it.

If we had found a teaspoon today in the space separating us from the moon, we would have asked who made it, and who placed it there, because it did not exist.

So how can we say that the universe was not 13 billion years ago, then it was found without a maker, or any factor?

💕💕💕 is over💕💕💕

[I think that this should not be called a dialogue but I did not know what to write in the title of the part]