13

So I really don't like all these new updates on this app. Apparently they are supposed to be more convenient and easy but it's confusing and I liked it the old way better

"Harry he's fine, see? He's right there and breathing"

"Why's he sleepin' alone? Louis, why you sleepin' alone?"

Louis had actually been awake for a while, listening to his idiot mate who was slightly high from the pain medication he was on.

When he had fainted, he had hit his head on the ground hard enough to give him a minor concussion and Louis passed out because he could feel the pain of Harry's fall through the mating bond.

"I'm right here Haz, M'not sleeping alone" Louis mumbled, reaching his hand out to Harry's. They were both in hospital beds right next to each other, both with an IV in their arm.

"Lou Lou! We havin babies again! Twinsies!" He screeched, reaching over to poke at Louis' tummy.

A second later, Nurse Hadid walked in, laughing quietly when she saw Harry poking at Louis and Louis poking right back at Harry.

"His concussion is nothing too serious but we would like to monitor him a little more before he leaves. He hit his head pretty hard and we would like to make sure there is nothing broken or cracked" she said, unhooking the IV from Louis' arm and helping him sit up in the bed.

Before Louis could move anymore, Harry was reaching over and pulling the omega onto his bed, his apparent, unknown super strength kicking in.

"Haz! What are you doing?" Louis squealed, feeling the high Harry scenting his neck.

"There's another alpha on you" Harry sniffled, eyes tearing up. Apparently Harry was very emotional when high.

"It was just the nurse" Louis soothed, running his fingers through Harry's hair.

"No" Harry murmured, voice muffled from his face being stuffed in Louis' neck.

"Yes" Louis mocked, sitting up in Harry's lap to look at the alphas face.

"Now lay back down before you make your concession worse" Louis scolded, booping Harrys nose and getting up and off the bed, of course with the help of Gigi.

They couldn't risk him falling and hurting the babies.

"Don't leave!" Harry cried, flopping around on the bed dramatically.

"I'm not leaving you oaf. I'll be right back okay? I need to call your mum to check on the kids and I'm getting a rice krispy from the vending machine because I'm hungry." Louis said, patting Harry's leg before walking towards the door.

"Now be nice for nurse Hadid, I'll be right back" and like a flash of lightening, he was gone too quickly.

Louis hummed as he walked down the hospital hallways, reaching into his joggers pocket for his phone.

"Eight missed calls? What the-"

"Anne is everything alright?" Louis asked once he had the women on the phone.

"Oh yes everything is fine dear, little William got his hands on my phone and he recognized your name" she said, soothing Louis' worry that something was wrong.

"Well that reassuring" Louis giggled. "We have some news to tell you when we get there"

"Also it might be a couple more hours because Harry might have a concussion" Louis winced, almost forgetting about that detail.