5

2 months later

Kind of edited

Louis' life was coming to a halt.

Two months ago Louis found out he was pregnant again.

Two months ago Louis "forgot" to tell Harry and everyone else that he was pregnant again.

Two months since Louis had started wearing big sweatshirts to cover up the growing bump.

'He is definitely going to hate me this time'
'I'll just take up his time'
'He's not gonna want more babies'
'He's gonna leave me to be some better omega. One that is pretty and doesn't have baby fat'

Louis was letting sadness consume him.

It's not like Harry noticed. He didn't have to leave for work all the time but if he wasn't getting called in by his PR team, he was making YouTube videos for the many people who admired him.

There were often nights when Louis would fall asleep surrounded by Harry's sweatshirts, and more often than not, did he fall asleep in nothing by Harry's boxers that were to big on his waist but stretched around his thighs and his bum very nicely.

Harry almost never stayed the night at home anymore, always in hotel rooms with his management as a publicity thing that Louis didn't understand.

The twins were rapidly growing and were at the stage where they had started crawling around the house haphazardly.

Both boys had gotten Louis' striking blue eyes and Harry's luscious curls.

Louis loved their hair but it was a pain in the arse to deal with.

"No baby I'm sorry mummy didn't mean to" Louis fretted.

There was a large clump of curls that Louis had failed to notice, accidentally bushing -well trying to brush- right through it, accidentally pulling Parker's hair really hard.

He'd been busy trying to get William to stop mouthing at the soap bottle, his attention snapping to Parker when he cried out.

"I'm so sorry baby, mummy's sorry" he coo'd, cradling his sons small head to his chest.

Today was one of the few days that Harry had an actual photo shoot that he had to attend, once again leaving Louis alone to deal with the hectic life that came with children.

A giggle to his right had Louis turning his head, seeing Zayn holding William in his arms. "Zayn what are you doing here?"

"Oh god, are you ok?" He asked when he saw the tears running down the Pakistani omegas face.

"C-can we talk?" Zayn replied, tears still coming down like waterfalls.

"Of course let me just-" Louis cut off, trying to grab his son from Zayns arms so that they weren't bothering the other omega.

"C'mon bubs, how about you guys go play in mine and daddy's room for a bit" he said -knowing the small child wouldn't be able to understand him but trying anyways.

The child had always had an infatuation with Zayn. Whenever the darker skinned omega came over William attached to his hip, quite literally, and didn't move till the brown eyed boy had to leave.

"I-it's fine, they can stay" Zayn said, using his free hand to wipe away the fallen tears.

"Well let's go to the living room where we can get comfortable" Louis said, uncertainty shining in his eyes.