Chapter 6: Starting Over Again

Maia - a powerful source of energy that stores inside a countryhuman.

Indo's POV:

Everyone was dancing merrily and I'm just here sitting in the couch playing a song that makes them go crazy over a dance, it is not so bad that Singa finally let out a loud laugh...we never heard her voice that loud. I was assuming they're getting back together, I hope so though...but it isn't Singa's fault but it was Malay who wants to break things up.

As I focus over playing with my guitar; my phone rang rapidly as it shakes upon a small desk near the couch. I darted my eyes upon the screen; not that close enough but it was Palestine.

I stopped playing; gently; laying my guitar down at the couch as everyone gazed upon me with bewildered faces.

"Why did you stop?" Viet talked as I quickly took my phone and run quickly through the door I just answered

"Someone was calling me, sorry for stopping-"

"It's okay Indo but why-" Thai responded with an agitated look.

"Be right back quick!" I have no time for explaining, she might decline it quick it if I didn't answer yet. I stepped out behind the cabin and answered her call.

"Hello?"

"Ah finally you answered child." Her voiced seemed happy and is still the same like before,

"Y-yeah...but I'm no longer a child anymore." I was always been called as a child by her ever since I helped her out from a fight with Mister Israel, besides I was very young there back then. In fact she didn't know that was my fifth reincarnation who helped her.

"You're still my child Indo...I haven't seen you in years, I wonder how you've grown-up right now." I felt missing her by hearing this...it's been so long that I felt like I have a mother by my side. I never have a real mom, but she does act like one for me.

"Well..."

"Last time I saw you- you were so small, an adorable small little boy helping me getting oVER WITH THAT DAMN ANNOYING ISRAELITE!-" She was chuckling softly and quickly change it's tone into a hard growling voice, yet I hear her cursing from behind the phone, she seem to change.
doesn't
"You still can't get over with him do you?"

"YES! But I don't wanna break out some mess in here so let's change the topic." Aight then, we'll be changing the topic for good unless she started smashing things over there

"I was just wondering how you look right now? You can't be a small boy again are you?" And were back talking about me again, I thought we'll be changing the topic?-

"I kinda...went out badly sorry-" I ruffle my hair by having a distraction by saying it, I'm just shy admitting that I did a lot of bad stuffs. Nervousness were pouring into me; slowly as I dismissively started walking away from the cabin; heading from the forest...it was going upwards, cool.

"Wait- what bad?" Her voice went raspy and I was sweating badly while walking farther away from the cabin. I silently gulped and just said

"Uhhh...school-" I gritted my teeth and started scratching my head.

"School???" She seems confused then I stupidly added it again,

"Grades-"

"GRADES?!" She shouted in shock that made me scared a little, nevertheless I skipped too much tasks 'cause I feel preoccupied by having such work. Too many errands equals laziness.

"Maaf--(sorry--)" I quietly said but she didn't hear it and started raising her voice.

"What were you been doing at school and you think that your grades went really bad, young man?" She started sounding like an angry mom; sighing and even heard it as she responded again and said