Ask or Dare Phil, Story and Author Q&A

Hello! This is of course not a chapter but because I do not want this account dead, I start up this AOD Phil and Story and Author Q&A so things won't feel so boring in here. Poor Wattpad account- always look so dead inside-

To get straight to the point, here's the rules for the Story and Author Q&A:

1.) No asking for spoilers.

2.) You can ask anything about inside and outside the story.

3.) You can of course ask anything to me, just something that actually matters in my story. Questions I will not fucking allowed: dO yOu HAvE a BoyFrIEnd? JK- no I mean really-

4.) And lastly, do not demand me for smut or adding some fucked up ships in my AU. Sorry I am not a thirsty horny bitch who only wants lust for fun. I love and care deeply to all these characters in my fic so you better not try to touch them with your dirty hands.

4.2) I'll be choosing your questions, sorry if your question won't be picked.

Ask Phil anything or dare her to do anything!

1.) Ask Phil anything about her in this AU, do not put out the sunshine harem or whatever bullshit. (BUT IF YOU'RE ASKING HER ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT THEN IT WILL NOT BE CHOSEN-)

2.) Her answers and actions stays upon my headcanon for her in this AU, so I am sorry if you didn't get the answer of what you want coming from her.

3.) I will choose your asks and dares, not trying to be mean but I don't think telling her to suck her pussy somewhere else will work in this lol.

4.) Most of the people around her are ASEAN members, those are her friends so asking her with or about them will be nice ig-

4.2) And by saying ASEAN members I didn't mean to say her besties is only Indo and Malay PLEASE THEYRE NOT ONLY THE MEMBERS AND YOU KNOW THAT. You're reading this fic right? You know it's not only about the maphilindo.

5.) Enjoy making her suffer for asking a lot!

PUT IT ALL DOWN BELOW THE COMMENTS SO I CAN THEM QUESTIONS AND DARES

I posted this as well on Instagram! Follow me there because I am more active there and post a lot of shit- you can also chat me there if you want. 

Enjoy this for a bit while you guys wait for the next chapter-