Chapter 11: Deep Talk

Essence of power - resourceful power that strengthens the user's energy and maia. Once a countryhuman dies, their essence of power will only be left. Colonizers can take this from their colonies to grow stronger and even more powerful.

No One's POV:

That early morning he woke up, it rains pitchforks; showering his roof so hard it started to damage the walls of his house. He did a lot of things to fix it, yet the rain was pouring too much it started flooding the house. The young guy thought that maybe...it's not a rain but a storm. Thunder and lightning reunited once again; breaking the peaceful silence of this morning. The boy peak throughout his window as the gust of wind became stronger, hitting his face that is like pulling his hair back. He put his head back inside and already thought of how dizzy that was. He need some help, he heard the roofs started getting discarded and releasing its ways out of it. He peak upwards and saw a bunch of discarded roofs flying in the air.

He sighed and manages the things to put into safety, it was also no use...half of the roof was taken in the air and he didn't also wanna come flying with it. He'll die for sure.

Timor shouted and thought of some neighbors will help him out when he just lives alone in his area...there are a bunch of houses by the oceanic islanders...but they're no longer there...

He feel so alone that it feels so pointless to find someone to help him out. Timor started running off from the house, planning to go live somewhere else safe.

. . . .

"Haha! Leaving so fast huh? Very well then." A mysterious guy floating in air said, chuckling while seeing the poor countryhuman running away from home. The guy continue to strike down a lightning from his house, it started to burn.

He laughed like it is so funny destroying somebody's home.

Kind of reminding Timor of someone....right?

....

Indo's POV:

My hands are getting tired of removing all these dusty rocks, yet I have no idea why I am doing it. It's probably because it feels so boring sitting in a dark abyss full of nothingness and that is why I touched the pitch black wall that is full of rocks. As millions of rocks were thrown away, comes a red ray of light gleaming from the holes by the sides of the rocks, I think I am getting over its surface. My determination was filled up; grabbing the energy to continue removing it.

The more shallow the light is the more slowly the progression I am making. Yet I heard a kid crying...the voice sounded so familiar.

"W-we can talk about this right???" That voice sounded so familiar, I remove the rocks faster. Just how many is all of these rocks??? One rock suddenly fell down, now there's a hole where I can see what's happening outside. I peek upon it and in my surprise...

It's Timor all wounded and shredded; laying on the ground; not having the power to stand up as he was pleading helplessly in front of myself...the little version of me. He made Timor all caged up by the bamboos surrounding him.

"What happened to you... you're scaring me!" He pleaded, my eyes were dilated by seeing my smaller self; callously wiping the blood streaming down his face and was ready to give his final attack, this is basically a memory of me killing him all before.

"Timor no! Run!" I yelled, but he didn't get to hear it. I remove the rocks even faster.

"Run!" I am almost there, I am reaching to its surface, I have to fix this, why does this have to make me remember what I've done before? It should be all gone.