Chapter 10: To Defend

6/30/2021

No One's POV:

It was early in the morning that Thai woke up to go to the restroom to pee, she walk down the stairs and went to see the dirty kitchen. Surprisingly, it got her in full shock. Seeing the coffee machine smashed; withered and broken; blender's glass was broken and its bits are everywhere; Cam's powerbank got dispirited, the ovens are pretty much destroyed, it was also a bit watery so it's hard to walk near. Thai went back upstairs and slam the door furiously from the boys' bedroom. All the boys are now awake.

"Boys you gotta see this...come with me ALL of you." Thai waved her fingers as a gesture to follow her. Cam and the others rise up and yawn. It's too early to start moving with a heavy and tired body.

"What is it Thai??" Laos asked as he wipes both of his eyes and Thai went down quick.

"Quick! Just follow me!" She answered and all the boys looked at each other and just obeyed her. They all got down and in their surprise...they all saw those broken things at the dirty kitchen.

"What the hell?? Who did this?!" Myanmar complained already this early.

"My powerbank!" Cam took his withered powerbank and scratched his head in bewilderment. He snarled as the others starts inspecting.

"Who could have done all of this?!" Myan yelled as he looked at them all furious.

"Dunno its so slippery near the sink, but the blender's all messed up.." Brunei answered as he try to stand the broken blender; using his two fingers; not wanting to touch the whole of it not because of the bits spread everywhere but the scattered debris.

"The coffee machine too! Oh come on I always thought of drinking coffee in this morning.." Cambodia snarled again as he stomped his foot 'cause he never get to try one.

"Is it already like this Thai?" Malay yawned and Thai nodded.

"Yeah...I also have no idea." Thai looked down and scratched the back of her neck; trying to smile even though she can't.

"Maybe someone broke in the cabin!" Laos overthinked, he panics.

"Then who would exactly enter the house?" Vietnam glared at the front door, pointing that it is always closed...it's impossible.

"Before intruders enter this beach, I have a large gate before this cabin remember?" Thai proved it and the rest starts thinking.

"Maybe they climb through the fences?!"Laos said again whatever is on his mind.

"Then they be electrified by the electric fences Singa gave me 5 years ago, it was a trade for a bunch of shells she wanted for designing her home. I actually thought of the trade unfair but she's too generous I couldn't help myself but accept it-" Thai awkwardly smiled and scratched the back of her neck, again, as Malay got alarmed by Singa's name, he gazed down the electronics that are broken.

"Speaking of Singa...is she awake?" Malay asked Thai as he is now getting worried.

"No, probably asleep I guess? I didn't check much but went down real quick" Thai shook her head and said what she believed in. Malay took the chance to go upstairs to look at the girl's bedroom.

He gasped in shock as he run down the stairs and yelled

"Singa's not in the bedroom!!" Everybody gasped in unison.

"What!?" Laos yelled in shock.

"I thought she's just fully asleep-" Thai was slightly shaking her head in disbelief.