Chapter 7- Fated To Love You

Ok I decided not to wait for the votes because they might never come, so here is the next chapter and I am deeply sorry for it being as suckish as it is. :'(

Aron's POV

I walked through the door and I waked into the kitchen for a glass of apple juice. I love apple juice. I can't live without it. It's a part of my everyday diet. I finished the glass I went to sit on the couch. My little was already there watching an Iron man armored adventures episode. It was the one where Justin Hammer finally got ahold of the iron man specs. Don't judge me I may me 17 but I still watch cartoons and I love them. Here's how our conversation went. 

"Hey"

"Un"

"How's the show"

"Ung"

"How was your day?"

"Go away I'm trying to watch TV"

Exasperated I got up and walked to my room. My family's house was normal. It was big enough for the four of us but the rest of the pack lived in the mansion on the bottom of the hill. I am glad we don't have to share a house with the rest of the pack but sometimes my family annoy me.

I'm still pretty irritated at one thing that i missed today. I didn't realize Elaina was still in pain and I did not feel it until I was in the middle of my run. All of it from throughout the day hit me and I just whimpered on the dirt. Then after it was over I was filled with a blinding rage.

I don't know if I can hold back anymore. I think I will tell her about us tomorrow.

******************************************************************************

I'm sweating bullets as I stand next to the door as I wait for her to come in the building. I smelled her sweet sent the minute she walked into the building. I started to pace and pace and pace until I came face to face with her. She looked surprised and then quickly covered it up and tried to go around me. I wouldn’t let her. It was time so i grabbed her wrist and started to drag her out the building and ignored all the weird looks I was getting. My heart was thumping like a bat out of hell because I was touching her and I had to focus on what I was about to tell her to not want to take her right now.

I speed walked until we were deep within the forest. With a deep breath I turned around and faced her. She was so damn beautiful and I have no idea how she couldn't have noticed it. I know I'm not the first male to see it because I could see the way the human males of the school looked at her like she was a piece of meat. I wanted to tear their eyeballs out for disrespecting her like that but I couldn't right now because what I am about to tell her is important. I really do not know how to put this.

"I'm..........I'mfatedtoloveyou!"

********************************************

Elaina's POV

I had no idea why he was dragging me through the creepily silent forest and I didn't really care and neither did my wolf.

Our mate is touching us!!

I could feel her excitement as her tail thumped hard on my skull. I was having a hard time getting her in control. Then suddenly he stopped making me stop and turned to face me after a second. I stared at him as he frowned. I wanted to take my hand smooth out those wrinkles in between his perfectly shaped eyebrows. He finally decided to say something into the silence.

"I'm........I'mfatedtoloveyou", he said then cringed like he knew what I was going to say next.

"Come again?"

After a deep breath he said five words that would change my life forever.

"I'm Fated To Love You."

I just looked at him. It felt like hours, I knew it could have only been seconds, before I said something.

"I don't like jokes."

He looked a little shocked at first and then stated, "You think I'm joking." It didn't really feel like a question.

"Of course."

"Why?"

"I'm not fated to love anyone", I said matter of flatly.

"But you are."

"I'm not"

"You are."

"But I'm not."

Exasperated he looked at be and then said "Why do you think that Elaina?"

Him saying my name sent a thrill threw my body and my wolf howled at the sky."Because I'm not", I replied softly and looked around. I just realized something. I was lost. I wasn't too worried about it.

"Do you at least know you're a werewolf?"

I jumped a little at him and said, "I prefer the term shifter, and how in the hell would you know that?!", I asked indigently.

He waved a dismissive hand at me. "Your sent. Why do you prefer shifter?"

"It's more accurate."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not just a wolf but that is my most dominate shift. Probably because the wolf is a dominent creature in general."

He just stared at me.

"What?", I asked innocently.

"I.....WE......We need to go see my dad."

"But you haven't even taken me out on a real date", I weakly joked.

He wasn't amused." I'm serious.

"I know. Can we do it tomorrow I really need to get home." I gave him puppy eyes.

"....Ok".

"Thank you. Now I have to go."

Then I disappeared into the forest letting my nose lead me out of the creepy forest. All the while I could feel his gaze bearing into my back.

I really don't like how short this chapter was super short. I'm really sorry about that.

Ugh.  So hopefully I'll update soon. Comments and votes get me motivated! But I do love writing this story. I have plans for this story. MWahahahaha. Just keep reading and see. ;)

ciao