Chapter 6 Not to Me

I love all of you guys who read my story. Help me get the word out! I don't think I'll upload again until i get 10 votes. And for those who know me personally get an account and vote and comment! And if anybody has any questions just ask! Enjoy!!!

ciao

Elaina's POV

I walked into the school building with my head down. This morning I got up really early and took a cold shower before putting on some flare jeans and a big sweatshirt. I was blinded by pain as I walked through the hallways. I don't know how I did it but I made it to Biology. I was early so I was the first person. I immediately went to a seat in the back and laid my head on my arms

About 5 minutes later people started to come in but i ignored them. I was in the middle of regreting not having a advil with me when i felt a pair of eyes on me. I knew who it was from the pleasure shivers going down my spine. 

"Are you OK?" the boy asked?

I didn't reply because speaking or moving at the moment was too painful. After i didn't reply ha kept talking like i gave the go ahead.

"My name's Aron." Aron. A sexy name for a sexy guy. "You know you were supposed to go see the doc today." At this I actually moved my had to look him in the eye and got lost in them. Then a ripple of pain went through my body and I stood up and walked out the classroom. I did have some questions for the male nurse and i really needed something to kill the pain at least for a little while.

 I walked into the nurses office with Aron on my heels. I didn't know if I should be annoyed or excited. The nurse looked up at me with a worried look and I just stood there and gritted my teeth. I had to ignore the pain because I would not be able to deal with it until the afternoon when i got home. I looked at him for a second before i whispered " Can I have an Advil?"This is the first time ever they have heard me speak and they were shocked when they heard it.I mean I know it's not the best but come on.

"Of course." he said and then started to rifle through the cabnits above the counter. After about two minutes he gave me a Advil and a plastic cup of water. I ignored the water and walked to second period psychology. I know what you're thinking because I'm thinking it too. I'm such a chicken

*****************************************************************************

Aron's POV

I watched her walk for a second and then knew exactly where she was heading. I had my father call the school yesterday. I now have all the same classes as Elaina Collins. I feel like a stalker but I am kind of happy about it. You know what scratch the kind of. I'm as happy as Forrest Gump was when he saw Jenny for the first time in years. That's pretty damn happy.

i went and grabbed my stuff from Biology and the classroom was empty so the teacher must have had planning. I walked fast to Psychology because i really wanted to see Elaina even though I saw her about 6 minutes ago. My wolf howled in agreement. That just made me walk faster to the point where i was practically running through the halls. None of the teachers that were roaming the halls told me to stop because all of the teachers here besides the principle were part of the pack. And me being the Alpha or future Alpha they really had no power over me. It really frustrated them but they would never tell me about it.

 I slowed down to stop in front of Ms.Grands psychology class and ruffled my hair an walked into the classroom. I guess I have to go on a run tonight. It seems like my wolf wants to b free for a little bit. Then my train of thought stopped as i realized that the only seat left was the one next to Elaina. Yes! The fates are on my side today! Crap. I hope i didn't just jinx that.

Ms.Grands class was really boring. I passed a note to Elaina.

Hey :)

Hi.

How ya doin today?

I'm fine.

Are you sure because I'm really worried about you.

Why?

How do I answer that? I avoid it because it's obvious she dosen't know about mates yet although she might know about her wolf. i think i'll tell part of the truth.

Because I care about you.

She hesitates

why are you talking to me?

Because I want to. Why do you talk back?

I don't know.

OK. How are your injuries?

Fine.I could tell i was in no man's land with questions like that.

So do you want to come to my house later? I tried to hand the note back to her but she refused to take it. I also tried to talk to her for the rest of the day but she studiously ignored me. sigh. I got into the car with Mike and Taylor. There lovey doveyess made me irritated because I couldn't do that with my mate. The minute we got home i jumped out the car and ran into the forest.

I'm sorry this was so short. I have a headache and  I feel sick. I also think this chapter was suckish because I'm also really tired from staying up last night. So yea. Remember I won't upload again until i get at least10 votes on this chapter but I do still love you guys so i'll get  started on the next chapter tomorrow.

ciao