Chapter 1

(Unedited)

Thanks for reading my story! I'm really excited and i have a lot of ideas so hopefully it turns out great!! This is not edited yet but hopefully it will be as soon as i figure out how. Also i will eventually figure out how to put up pics. Also sorry it's so short i'll work on that. Enjoy!!

ciao!

ELAINAS POV

I flinched away from his hand. It has been like this since my little brother died. They seem to hate me. I hate myself. I still dont think that is a good reason to treat me like they do. Sometimes i think i deserve it but then my wolf reminds me who we are but i remind her that we are alone. That shuts her up real quick.

I cowered away and my wolf growled at me. I ignored her. She sometimes forgot what happened if we fought back. I shivered at the recent memory. Never again.

" I told you girl, to clean your room!!!", he said.

"But..."

"Did i ask for your opinion. if i wanted your opinion i would tell it to you.

Yeah and if i wanted your breath to smell like that i would have given you a toothbrush a long time ago, i thought to myself. I kept my frightend face on to keep him from getting angry. When i act brave it only makes him angrier. I dont like it when hes mad.

Like he heard my thoughts he took the half filled beer bottle and slammed it over my head. I could feel the liquid running through my hair and the glass cutting my scalp. He gave me a satisfied look and stomped back down he latter steps that led from the attic.

When i was sure he had left I stumbled into the small bathroom to the side of my room. I carefully washed my hair out in the shower and watched the glass and beer swirl down the drain. Sighing i stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself and looked under the sink for the emergency band-aids i keep under there. Let's just say this isn't the first time ive been hurt.

Once i was bandged up i found my shorts and fruits basket t-shirt and fell asleep worrying about my new school tomorrow and weather they will still be here in the morning....