Chapter 11-Snow, Hot Chocolate, and Cabins

ELAINAS POV

" Be Careful not to slip", he said condensendingly as he grabbed my shoulders

I glared up at him through the swishy bangs that ran across my face and yanked my shoulders out of his grasp and wordlessly looked back down at the problem of my feet. I wasn't really mad at him. I was more mad at mself for not being able to grasp this so quickly. I was usually good at learning things. I slipped and fell on my but once more but I think that was all Aron could take because he had stopped and was leaning over laughing his ass off.

"You.....should.....have..seen..your......face!" I guess my expression must have been fucking hilarious becasue he had tears streaming down his face while clutching his stomach. Even though we were alone on the pond I still looked around and sure enough even the animals of the forest around us were looking at him!

"I'm glad you find my clumsiness to your amusment."

"I'm...sorry. You just shoudlnt be so cute." Hearing this my face went up inflames hot enough to melt the thick snow. I looked away and just held out my hand signalling for him to help me up. This had been routine enough for him to know what to do.His rough hand gripped my mittened one and he pulled me up against his chest. I looked up into his eyes and he looked right back. Then ever so slightly he tilted his head down as if he was going to kiss me. When I realized what he was going to do I turned my head to the side. Out of the cornor of my eye I saw a flash of hurt in arons eyes and I felt bad, I truly did but I think the only reason hes here with me is because he feels sorry for me and what my life is like. I was brought out of my thoughts by aron gripping my hands really tight and saying, "Come on, i have a suprise for you."

He kept hold of my hand as we walked through the snow covered woods. The silence was killing me and even Aron kept running his fingers through his hair. Him doing tht made it look really sexy and I just couldnt stop stareing. I shouldn't have tried to multitask because a branch came up out of nowhere so now I was embaressongly sprawled out on the ground.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" , Aron was leaning against the tree and laughing so hard he was turning red. I was red also but I sat there and pouted until he calmed down.

"You have got to be the most clumsiest werewolf ever.", he said as held out his hand to me.

I took it but I maintained my irritated expression. Although I could never really get mad at him. He saw through my facade though and pointed through the trees at something in the distance. We walked a little further until we came to this little cabin. 

It was so beautiful.

It was made from very refined golden wood. In its windows you could see a warm orangish pink glow. I could see smoke coming out of the chimney in a very homey way. I turned to Aron with my eyes wide I couldn't say anything. I was speechless. He saw my face and just shrugged.  

"I just knew", he said it so casually.

I finally found my voice. Kinda.

"How?....", I breathed.

"You're my mate."

"Your what?"

He just smiled.

"come on, itll get cold if we dont hurry", he said as he picked up the speed. When we got inside it was very warm and we had no use for our coats and so he out them in the closet next to the door. Then he led me to the kitchen. it had checkered tiles and marble countertops. Like the gentleman he was he pulled out a barstool for me so i could sit down. He looked at me as I looked down at the counter. I just couldnt meeet his eyes. The eyes are the window to the soul and I don't want him looking at mine just yet.

"Do you want some hot chocolate", he said into the scilence.

I could feel his eyes on me as I nodded a yes. He looked at me for a second longer before reaching  up and grabbing a coffee mug. Then he turned around and reached up into the cabaint above the fridge and pulled down a bar of chocolate and some marshmellows. Then he went to the pantry and pulled out a silver pot. He put the chocalte in the pot and started the stove. As we waited for the chocolate to melt a heavy scilenece cmae over the kitchen. I decided that I should say something.

"So you know how to make hot chocolate from scratch?"

(authors note: I actually have no idea how to make hotchocolate form scratch ;))

"yea, my mom taught me."

"that's cool"

Well that conversation officially reached the end of nowhere qiuckly and safetly. I looked at him and it looked like he wanted to say something but didnt know how to say it. So I hopped down from the stool and walked around the counter over to him so I was in front of him. I but my arms around his waist and said" Whatever is troubling you that you want to tell me, dont worry about it."

"It's not that it's troubling but I just don't know how to tell you."

I just looked up at  him and he looked at me. I started to look away again but he held my head in place by my chin. I stopped struggling and he bent his head down and stopped. I wanted to whine and closed the distance. And when I did my lips meant his. 

It lasted about 10 seconds before I roughly pushed him back against the stove and in attempt to catch himself he set his hand on the burning hot. He cried out in pain and staeted to shake his hand. Having experienced a burn before I took him to the sink and started to rinse off his hand with cold water. While he was doing that I turned off the stove and put the pot of now burnt chocolate on one of the back burners. When I turned back to him he was gently drying off his wet hand. Realizing that this was all my fault I realized that i had to apologize.

I looked down at the ground. "Im so sorry", I said in a soft voice. 

Sadly I must end here. I want to apologize for the rediculousy late update and to say that it will never happen again. I am going to start writing on my phone when Im on the go and stuff. This chapter is dedicated to my second fan! Dont worry I shall get to you all!!!!! I love you all! Until next time. ciao

-Kandy