Chapter-5 Crap!

Hi-Ya! OK so im gonna write this chapter and hope that it is longer than the last one. Sorry if it sucks. OK Enjoy!!!!

ciao

Elaina's POV

*gasp*

Mate! Go to him!

I looked into this persons eyes and i couldn't seem to look away. The rest of the world didn't matter anymore. It was just me and him. My heart started pumping hard in my chest. i could have been running up a hill at full speed and my heart would still be going at the same rate it is now. I was lost. in his eyes and if I didn't pull away soon then I would drown. Just then Taylor burst into the room and we jumped apart.

When did we get so close?

My wolf growled at the distance but i kept her in control. Taylor started talking a mile a minute not even stopping to asses the situation and mood of the room. I'm kind of glad she did. " Omigod Omigod Omigod! Are you OK Elaina? I was so worried about you1 You've been asleep for almost 6 hours!" She stopped to breath. But i didn't notice. I pulled my Ipod out of my purse that I had spotted on the floor and checked the time.

"Shit!", I yelled and threw off the covers and jumped out of bed. I would have fallen if it wasn't for the boy next to me. He caught me with his arms around my waist and that made a shiver of pleasure go down my spinal cord. Then i muttered a quick thanks and reluctantly pulled myself out of his arms and snatched up my book bag ad made a mad dash for the door. I ran straight into a firm body and fell on my butt.

Chuckling, the man i ran into bent down to help me up. I accepted his help and tried to run but a hand on my shoulder told me that wasn't going to happen so i turned to face these stubborn people who's sole purpose on this earth was to make me late.

" Elaina is it?" The man in the lab coat asked. I nodded. "Elaina, your injuries were pretty severe. Would you like to tell us how they came to pass?"

Injuries? What injuries? Then i once again became aware of the pain on my head. My back seems to be a little better but it still hurts when i move.

" No i won't since it is none of your damn business." The handsome boy flinched at that and Taylor gave him a look of pity and since i couldn't figure out what that meant I turned back to the doctor.

" Ok since i can't make you tell me...",he gave me a look to which i ignored" then i will have to insist that you come back tomorrow" I could deal with that. I just won't come so i nodded and was ouut the door before he could say any thing else.

i was half way home when i saw i was 8 minutes late and started to run. My the time i made it into the door i was sweating bullets and panting like a dog. But i was to late. He was waiting for me. Right inside the door.....

******************************************

Aron's POV

As I watched her briskly walk out the room the first thought that came to me was Follow Her.

I started to too but Doctor Connors (A/N I love spider-man) caught me before i could take a step out the door and said, "no Aron." i growled at him for trying to keep me from my mate and he gave me look and went to close the door. Because I understood I didn't try and escape and sat down heavily on the bed Elaina was in. I could still smell her sent. It was like caramel. i love caramel. I love her.

Doc snapped his fingers to get my attention. I looked at him and asked for probably the fortieth time if she was going to be OK.

He gave me a sarcastic look and said " I think she is going to be begging for her life by this evening." -_-

I now gave him a look that said i wasn't playing and that he better answer his future Alpha's question seriously before i rip his throat out.

Taylor cleared her throat, " I think that we should out her under questioning about her injuries tomorrow. She looked a little scared when you mentioned them Doc." We both nodded and agreement and after a few moments more of discussing my mate we left o go find mike.

***********************

"I'm happy for you son.", said my father across the desk. "When do your mother and I get to meet her."

"As soon as I tell her that we are mates because it dosen't look like she knows yet."

"Is she human?"

"No, that much you can be sure of. I smelled her wolf under her sent."

"OK. make sure you tell her soon.

"yes sir."

Then i felt the pain.....

*******************************************

Elaina's POV

" Please daddy please don't kill me!", I begged through my tears.

" I WONT KILL YOU NOW GIRL BECAUSE I NOR YOUR MOTHER SURE AS HELL AINT GONNA CLEAN THIS HOUSE. JUST REMEMBER THAT THAT IS YOUR ONLY USE TO ME AND IT IS THE ONLY THING STOPPING ME FROM KILLING YOU! DON'T EVER BE LATE AGAIN AND MAKE YOUR MOTHER AND I WAIT FOR YOU! WE LIKE TO COME HOME TO A CLEAN HOUSE!!!"

"yes sir.", i wispered because that was all i could do with the pain racking through my entire body. He walked away with a little more pep in his step before leaving me in a puddle of my own blood.

After a good 5 minutes i dragged myself up to start dinner so he wouldn't come back in here again. Something must have upset them for me to get two beatings in one day. Usually it's one a day. Just to keep the hope away.

After finishing dinner I put out the plates and silverware and dragged myself up the attic steps and to my little bathroom. I bent down to retrieve the first aid kit and sat heavily on the toilet seat and pushed up my tattered shirt. I hissed at what i saw.

He had taken a knife and slashed my stomach and sides. They were really bad cuts but i couldn't do anything about it except wrap them up. I gritted my teeth against the pain as i completed the task.

After i was finished i carefully got up and took a shower. VERY carefully. Then i got into bed and layed my head on the pillow and fell asleep instantly.

Ok so it's not the greatest but ill upload again tomorrow. oh yea! Happy Thanksgiving Break Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD