Chapter 3

Salut! Here's my next chapter. I know it's still short i just can't get all my ideas out at once. grrr. being  writer is frustrating but fun. Remember to vote and comment and fan me if you love or even like my story!!! I try really hard to make these good chapters but let me know what i should change. O.K now ENJOY!!!!!

adios

Elainas POV

Even though i am warm most of the time does not make me immune to Maine's frigid weather. I had to walk to school since i was banned from using the cars. They have three. Can they really drive three cars at once. No. And Candance didn't even work. There is no use raging about it now, i thought to myself as the school came into view.

I pushed my way into the building and found the front office to the right. That was lucky. Somebody rammed into me jostling my backpack which in turn rubbed against my back that had just recently received a punishment. I hissed under my breath in pain and glared viciously at the guy who bumped into me. He didn't even give me a first glance let alone a second one. But the girl he was talking with looked at me with a concerned and wary look. It looked like she was scared of me and scared for me. I didn't have time to process what that look meant as i heard the bell signaling that first period was about to start. I hustled into the office and glanced around the spacious are before i found a sign that said "New Students". If everything was that painfully obvious i was going to have an easy rest of the year. The office had "That's What Makes You Beautiful" by one direction playing in the back round as i stood there waiting for somebody to help me. I was mouthing the words when the girl from earlier appeared in front of my face with a piece of paper in her hand. Up close she was really pretty. She had almond shaped eyes with long lashes. Her hair was in curls and it fell a little past her shoulders. She gave me a bright white smile  and said, "Hi! You must be Elaina!"

I was startled at her peppiness so early in the morning and started to reply except she started talking again before i could even let out a breath. " I heard you were coming so i got your schedule ahead of time!" She handed me the blue piece of paper she was holding and it looked like there was a map in the back. "I'm Taylor!" and then she stuck out her hand so forcefully that even a tiger would have to stop and shake it before it continued to eat her. Not surprisingly i felt like the prey. But then i always was. I shook her hand and was about to glance at my schedule before she kept talking, but she beat me to it again. " We have first period together so you can follow me!" she said with a bright smile. And before i could ask a question like, Why was she in the office? and Why does she have my schedule? She skipped down the hall so fast going who knows where that i had to speed walk to catch up even though every single step felt like hell. I kept an intrested look on my face as she explained what everything was and still leading us to our first period. I give myself 5 minutes before i get lost without a guide. I glanced at Taylor because she had suddenly stopped in front of a door. The sign above it said Mr.Scott. She looked at me and smiled and then opened the door.

My first thought when i opened the door was Crap! Biology! In the morning?!?! My second one wasnot actually from me it was from my wolf.

MATE!!!

************************************************

Aron's POV

I went to the usual table and waited for my beta Mike and his mate Taylor to show up. At the thought of the word mate i thought about how mine was doing and flinched again like Ive been doing all morning from the pain of what i felt in the shower. I didn't flinch because it hurt i flinched because it hurt the love of my life. Even if i didn't know her yet. But i will find her. that much she can be sure of.

Mike sat down heavily at the table. bumping it with his heavy body weight. He's not fat he just has a lot of muscles. I could see why he was a little distracted because i didn't see Taylor anywhere.

"Where's Talyor"

He grunted before replying " She's helping out at the front office today."

"why?"

"no idea"

Just then the bell sounded that 1st period had already started and we looked around surprised that we were alone in the cafeteria and got up to leave and go to Biology. I was just sitting there in class when Taylor and another person came into the room. My wolf howled so loud it made my head hurt but i wasn't focused on that i was more focused on what he was saying. Mate!!!!

<ugh still super short. I dont like that. Hopefully i will get a chance to upload tomorrow at school

ciao>