Chapter 10- First Date

Sorry for the late update. Some stuff happened between me and my bf. My friends say were a rollercoaster couple.. anyway I was really diappointed to see that I lost some readers but hopefully since the holidays and finals are out of the way I can update faster! Ok here is the next chapter! Enjoy!!!

ciao

Aron's POV

To say I  was pissed is a major understatement. I want to make HIM suffer through what my angel had to go through. Even then it still would never be enough.I was watching Elaina sleeping in my arms. It felt good to have her with me. When she's not there I feel like I'm dying slowly inside. I just don't want her I need her. When she wakes up I'm going to ask her on a date. I glanced out my window and realized that the sun was high in the sky. It must be well past lunch time. My stomach grumbled in protest as I realized that the last time I had eaten was yesterday.

I carefully removed my arms from around my love and my heart ached when she let out a small whimper at the loss of my presence. But I figured that if I was hungry she must be to and she needed to eat. I silently left the room and made my way down the steps that led to my floor- I had my own floor- to the main floor which is where the kitchen was.

When i got there it was empty but there were traces of sent telling me that it haden't been for long. Also the used dishes in the sink were a tell too. Whoever had been here wasn't ma. She is a stickler for leaving shit in the sink. I saw a note on the island in the middle of the kitchen and went to pick it up.

Aron, You must still be asleep with your mate. ;) You sly fox you. anyway we came over and brought you guys breakfast but then we ate it. So you guys are on your own for that! Alpha says you need to introduce your mate to the pack on Saturday. So I get to take her shopping on Friday! Also Moen called while we were here. Get rid of her Aron...I think she still wants you. Later!

-Mike and Taylor

I laughed the part about breakfast. That sounds like something they would do. It's like they were made for each other. Oh wait, they were.. As for the rest of it I can do the Moen part. Because I had finally found my mate. Maybe the little bitch\slut will back off now. The introduce Elaina to the pack thing though. That might be difficult. i don't think she trusts me enough yet. Hopefully the date I had planned for today will help.

I was just flipping the last pancake when i heard her  come into the kitchen behind me since I was facing the stove. Her sent filled the kitchen and I took a deep breath in like I was a kid smelling cookies in the oven on Christmas. She came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. i spun on my heel an pulled her into my arms. She stiffened for a second but relaxed after a second. After a minute of standing there I led her to the bench in the kitchen with the pancakes and maple syrup and regular syrup. i didn't know which one she would like. once we had settled we dug in. I heard her let out a moan and even though it was meant for the pancakes I could feel myself getting hard. Good thing she was focused on the pancakes. I gave her a confused look and she held up her syrup covered finger in a signal for me to wait a minute.

"these are fantastic!", she exclaimed as she swallowed.

I chuckled. "Better than IHop?"

"Ive never been.", she said with a shrug as she stuffed her mouth again.

I stared at he for a moment and then just shook my head. That can be another date if this one goes well.

"Hey El.... Would you go somewhere with me today?"

She looked at me, "Like a date?"

I smiled. "Exactly like that."

She had a small smile and a full blown blush on her face as she nodded her head. I let out the breath I had been holding and Started grinning like the Cheshire cat. " Thank You."

She shrugged her shoulders and stuffed the rest of her pancakes in her mouth.

" Dress Warm I said mysteriously.", as i left the table.

*******************************************************

ELAINA,S POV

Dress Warm? What does that mean??? ugh. I need help. I can't go back home. But I do need clothes. I need a professional. I need Taylor.

********************************************************

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"

I covered my ears as Taylor shrieked in excitement. When it looked like she had finally stopped I removed my hands from my ears and I just looked at her.

"You know this is you guys first date right?", she said.

"Yea.. That's why I asked for your help. What do i wear?"

"Well he said for you to dress warm so that must mean you guys are going to be cold for most of the date but that doesn't mean you cant be cute. you look about my size so you can just borrow some of my stuff."

She said this all so fast that I just barely caught it and all I did was nod my head. Once she saw my confirmation she ran to her closet and threw it open. Then she turned around and looked at me.

"Let's Get TO Work...", she said with an evil smile.

SORRY for my late ness. Hope you liked it though. Next Chapter will be the date..