18- Claiming the treasure.

Start from the beginning

Taehyung moans beautifully. Jk is satisfied to see he can make him forgot the early torture. He regretted how he manhandled him early!!

"Please, give me a chance, baby boy. I can make you happy like no other. Let me show you how much I want you!? How special you are for me? Please let me love you, tae." Jk nuzzling into taehyung's clothed chest. His smell makes jk breathless with so much desire. He is unable to hold back himself. His body is on a fire.

The fact is he never felt this much lust for someone in his life. He never wants to be with someone so desperately. He thought if he touches taehyung, maybe he can calm down a little. But he never knew he can turn out into a wild animal just with the touch of taehyung's lips and skin!! He knows he never gets enough of taehyung's test.

"You know?? You are the death of me, love." Jk says absentmindedly.

Taehyung didn't reply. He silently removes jk's hands on his body and makes a distance between them. He saw surprised looks in jk's eyes. But, he wants to confirm something first. He looks deadly serious.

"Do you love me jk?"

Now, it's jk's turn to be startled. He is clueless about the word " love". He doesn't know what it means when it comes to someone special for him!!??

"I don't know tae. I don't know if I love you or not!? But if love means to want someone in your life so desperately, then yes, I crazily love you. If love means to feel someone's existence within your soul, then yes, I deeply love you. If love means to want someone like air to breathe for living, then I am badly in with love you, tae. And if love means to make you mine forever, then I surely love you, Kim taehyung." Jk sincerely confess his feelings for taehyung. His eyes glistening with helplessness and weakness of his heart. He felt vulnerable.

First time in his life, he fears getting rejected.

Taehyung observes him for a while. He can't believe jk think about him like this!!? Jk is a playboy. It's noting for him to confess his want for someone like this. Taehyung doesn't ready for any commitment right now. He doesn't even feel for jk like that. Yes, he likes and enjoys the intimacy they shared, but he doesn't trust jk.

"So, you are not sure what you feel for me is love or lust, right? Why am I not surprised? A playboy like you can do anything to make someone band for you."

"What!??"

"Just shut up, Mr. Jeon jungkook. Listen to me first." Taehyung shouted this time. He brushed his thumb over his lower lip and hissed with pain. He sees the blood on it. He raised his thumb to jk.

"How many girls did you manhandle like the way you did to me? And, what happens after your need for me satisfied? You want me for sex only, right!? You said my body makes you crazy, so it may be your sex drive nature which wants me to fulfill your desire. Don't confuse your desire for pure feelings like love! You don't love me jk, you only want me. And, I'm not your typical fangirl or boy, who can do everything to make you happy. Sorry for breaking your bubble, but you may leave now. I don't want your presence in my house, Nor in my life. Actually, it's my mistake, that I trust a player like you! " taehyung looks more disappointed than disgusted.

Jungkook was dumbfounded to know, how taehyung think about him like this!! He wholeheartedly confess to him and he blamed him as a fling of a playboy!!??

He is furious beyond the limits!!

"Listen you dumb fool of a pretty boy!! If I only want to have sex with you, nobody can stop me when I gave you the pleaser of your life." Jk step forward to taehyung...

Taehyung wants to say something but stopped by jk abruptly.

"Don't lie that you didn't enjoy it. My knowledge is better than you to know, if the person pleased or disgusted with the action!! And what you think about yourself? I never hide anything about me. Yes, I may be a playboy in the past but have I ever disrespect you in the past week? Have I crossed my limits before?"

Taehyung is speechless. He stepped backward.

"I was never lacking in sex. I never need to work hard on a farm or in a household just to get someone's friendship!! I never share my life story with even the closest friend of mine. I never held someone's hand to seek some warmth, and I never lay my head on someone's lap to gain peaceful sleep. Did all this thing were acts of intercourse for you? Did I do all of this to just seduce you to have sex with me?"

Taehyung's back touches the wall behind. Jk came closer to him but not that close to touching him in any improper way.

"You seriously think that low for me tae?" There is a pain in jk's voice.

"My fault is just that, I hide my emotions for you. Believe me tae, I tried. I tried very hard to stop myself not to drawn into you. But, my heart betrayal me. Your pureness, your humble nature, your kind-heart, your down to earth behavior attract me. Your boxy smile, your doe shape clear eyes, your warm touch, your care for me, your worry for me and most important ...your trust on me, those are the reasons I fall for you...I fall in love with you Mr. Kim Taehyung. Did you hear me? I say the first time in my life... I love you taetae. I love you so much, baby boy. Please don't misunderstand my love for just a fling of sexual desire."

Taehyung turned soft with jk's declaration. He shows sincerity in jk's voice. He knew jk doesn't tell an untruth. But he feels helpless as this is all so new to him.

"I...I understand jk. I know you don't lie to me. I...I am confused myself. But, I got your point. you never disrespect me before. Can I ask to respect my feelings this time too??"

"Huhh!!??" jk is confused.

"Can you give me some time to think about this? It's all-new for me. I...I'm never been in any relationship before. You are the first person who even come this closer to me or hell, even confess to me. I...I won't lie, I enjoy your touch on me but...but I am not sure I can reciprocate your feelings right now. Just give me space to think rationally." Taehyung looks downwards.

Jk felt relax that taehyung didn't reject him. He understands that his baby boy is so innocent and pure. He is falling more for him after knew, he is still untouchable. His heart beams with excitement and pride that he is the only one, who touched and tested this divine creation of God!!

He cupped taehyung's face and make him look at him.

"What you want me to do love? Just tell me, what will I do to realize my genuine feelings for you? How can I make you convinced that I really really love you?"

Taehyung blushing this time. He can't stare into jk's eyes. Jk's heartbeats accelerate when he shows a beautiful pink color on taehyung's face!!

"Say something tae before I lost my compose because of your blushing like this. I swear I am on verge of breaking my limits. You tested my patient so hard, love."

Taehyung suddenly looks to jk. He understand what jk warned him for?? He is shuddering with reminders.

"I want to say...give me time. Leave me alone to think properly. If I feel something for you, I will comes naturally to you. You don't need to force yourself on me."

Jk understands...

He kiss taehyung's forehead
So lovingly...

"Ok. I will give you the time. I am even not force myself on you. But, my love...don't even think I will leave you. You can't escape from me. And, just remember in your mind that, as I am the one who marked you, nobody can even touch you instead of me now...
You are mine Kim taehyung, only mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my dear readers. Sorry for the delay but I'm quite busy nowadays. But, I will try to give the updates regularly. Did you like this chapter? Please comments and don't forget to vote too.

Borahae 💜.