CHAPTER 3

Rico in MM

Keegan POV

When we were at McDonald's I kept feeling like someone was watching me but i shook it off cause I didn't see anybody looking at me. but this fine shawty came walking up in there not long after I did and she was rthe definition of bad she had curves in all the right places.She had some long hair and it actually looked like hers. Not that many of those these days. 

"Aye, y'all see this?"

"What you talking about man?"

"Man look at her right there." I said while motioning my head to the side towards the back where Lil Mama was. 

"Woah man shawty got hella curves I'll hit that anyday."

That was my man Rico. Him and I have been cool way before I met these other dudes. I can say we been cool since we were in diapers.

"Man i got this one you gone have to find your own."

"Man good luck with that shawty gone already."

"Man dang y'all did that on purpose you knew i was gone get her number."

Jeseniya POV

When I got to the school I automatically knew I was gone have to let out my ghetto if I wanted to fit in. All you saw walking around were skinny girls with half shirts on and short shorts that should already be classified as underwear. This school had no dress code and these girls were taking it to the max. I walked into the school and the girls all started looking at me with stank faces. I didn't want to do it but I felt like I needed to say something or they would take it for granted like in Virginia. As soon as I was about to say something a girl who wasn't as big as me but had enough walked in front of me.

"Um. . . excuse me do we have a problem here? Why you keep looking at my girl here like you do? If we have a problem I don't mind solving it for you."

The girls didn't say anything they just rolled their eyes then walked off.

"Thanks. But I could have did that myself."

"No problem I been itching for a fight all day."

She turned around looked me up and down looked at my face and a slow smile came up.

"Hey my name's Shaniqua. Yours?"

"Jeseniya but you can call me Jess."

"Alright Jess at lunch you can sit with me and my crew. Let me see your schedule we might have some classes together."

"Actually I haven't got it yet I just walked in here.'

Before I could even finish my sentence she was pulling me towards the office. Inside the office smelled like cigarette smoke and hot breathe. When we walked up to the front desk the secretary didn't even look up from the magazine she was reading. 

"How may I help you students today."

"She needs her schedule."

"Aight I got you hold on for a sec."

She went through some drawers and pulled out a file an asked for my name. 

"Jeseniya May Rice."

"Here you go. Good luck in this school lil' girl."

I gave her a weird look but still said thank you even though she wasn't paying attention to me but was back in to the magazine. Before I could look at the classes I had the paper got snatched out of my hand.