Chapter 16

Jess POV

I am still holding strong to not talking to him for the whole rest of the day. he's been texting me all day asking stupid questions trying to get me to talk to him. But i'm not going to give in cause he did me dirty!

K: Okay don't talk to me then... I just won't give you what you want!😂

K: Man stop playing!!

K: Meet me in the bathroom close to the entrance... NOW!

I don't know who he thought he was talking to! He is not my daddy!

''I'm going to the restroom professor."

"Hurry back. You might miss something you need."

"Yes sir!"

I'm only going cause i want to know what makes him think he can come up here demanding me to do stuff. 

I saw him down the hallway with his phone in his hand I looked down at his phone and saw him calling me. I decided not to answer just to see what he would say or do.

K: Answer the phone!! 

Instead of answering i decided to walk up on him. I STILL didn't scare this man! He gone turn around with a smirk on his face.

"Hey."

I just gave him a 'wtf you want' face.

"You have to come in the bathroom i have something to show you?"

I really didn't want to go in there but i did want to know what he had to show me in the restroom.

"It's in the big stall down there."

I went to the stall and there was nothing in there. I went to turn around and he had me bent over and was in the process of pulling down my tights.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Just shut up."

"You don-! Mmmm!"

"What was that you was saying?"

"Y-Y-You Mmmmm!!"

"LET GO!" 

"MMM YES!!"

As soon as he said that i came so hard i swear i saw stars. Now i'm still bent over thinking about if I should still forgive him or not. Oh well he did just give me the cum of a life time.

"Now the next time I text or call you i expect an answer. Understand?"

I turned around and looked at his face thinking about if i should cuss him out or not.

I settled with, "You don't own me nigga."

"But I do own that pussay!"

He looked at me with a big ass smirk on his face and although i didn't want to I tried so hard to hide the smile on my face.

"Whatever! You not even funny!"

"Dead ass."

"Well Mr. Dead ass, you called me out of class so i have to get back to it."

"Aight, i'll be picking you up after school. which is in about one hour so hurry on up."

"What i tell you?!"

"GIRL gone up there!"

"I'm only going cause i got class.''

"Yeah whatever."

I walked towards the stall door and opened and when i stepped my foot out of the door he gone slap me on the ass AGAIN!

"You gone keep yo hands to yourself!"

He didn't even comment he just kept walking right behind me.

"Dang can i walk on my own feet?"

"Keep talking you ain't gone be able to walk at all!"

I would have tried him but how my body feeling right now i'm not even going to try it.

"Alright see you in a lil' bit."

"Aight bet"

While he was walking off I slapped him on the butt.

"Man don't fucking play with me!"

I just turned away to my class. He need to stop touching me on mine if he don't want me to touch his.