Chapter 9

Jess POV

Outfit in MM
I got up and put on my outfit of the day. Hahaha isn't that a cute way of saying that. He came out in some black jeans and a white shirt.

"Why you trying to take my colors?"

"Cause I look better in them."

"You thought!"

He push my face. His did NOT just push MY face.

"Nigga you betta watch them hands put them on me again and you gone need a float cause I'm gone throw that ass in a ocean somewhere keep fucking wit me."

"Watch that mouth pretty girl's shouldn't have such a potty mouth."

" Nigga i don't give a FUCK about what you saying. What I do know is that you gone keep them dusty rusty SHITS away from my body and my sexy ASS FACE you heard me?"

I finished that off with a wink in his direction knowing that he would have something to say I started walking off.

"I know you not walking away from me lil' ma."

"And if I was." Knowing damn well I wasn't finna go nowhere.

"Aight then when you hopping off this D!CK imma walk away from you."

I had to pause cause this nigga is tripping if he think i'm finna be chasing after dick he had another thought coming cause newsflash this bitch ain't chasing after shit she can get for free.

"Yeah okay whatever you say young blood."

"Awwww shawty turn thug na huh.?"

"Nawww you got it all wrong ... i been a thug since day one my nigga."

"Is that right."

"Yeah."

"Anyways what we doing today?"

"We? who said we was doing anything with each other today?"

"Don"t play with me nigga but forreal what we doing?"

"Well i guess you can come with me for a little while until I get tired of your raggedy ass."

"Boy please you know you love you some me!"

Keeghan POV

She joking but I think she really got me sprung. But I ain't about to tel her spoiled ass that. She can continue to think what she want to think as long as I can help it. 

"Girl go get yo happy ass dressed so we can go."

"Okay dang!"

When she ran upstairs i couldn't help but watch that thang jiggle while she was running up the stairs. She will put a hurting on somebody wit all that ahh! While she was upstairs getting ready one of my side pieces decided to text me.

HOe: Hey Daddy

BIGD: wassep witcha

HOe: You wanna come over and help me rearrange my room? ;)

BIGD: Naw not 2day got stuff to do...

HOe: oh ok :/

BIGD: Yeah

You can't show these hoes no love or they think they got you by the neck when they wrong. Can't love these hoes!!!! 

"Hurry up bitch!"

She came running down them stairs so fast I almost didn't catch it.

"NIGGA DON'T GET SMACKED I AIN'T NONE OF THESE HOES ON THE STREET I WILL WHOOP YO ASS THEN SEND YOU FLOWERS TO THE HOSPITAL DON'T CALL ME NO NAN NOTHER BITCH YOU HEARD!"