Chapter 11

Keegan POV

She sent me the stink face after I said that.

"Why you looking at me like you ready to fight or something?"

"I don't know who you think you is but what I will tell you is you gone get enough of getting smart with me."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

She think I won't put some in her life but she wrong I'm just waiting on the right time to show her who daddy is. I can't wait to see that day.

"What's yo thing ma?"

"What dhat mean?"

"Why you always so tense why you can't just give a nigga a chance can't you see I'm trying here."

"I did give you a chance if I didn't I wouldn't be here right now would I?"

"Awww you got a smart mouth you better stop that cause I like my shawty with a mouth on her cause then I like to see if she can talk all that in the bedroom when I got my-"

"OK THAT'S ENOUGH!!!! I get what you are saying no need to go into detail."

I didn't say anything just threw a smirk her way. She might think I'm playing but I'm far from it.

Jess POV

This perverted nigga. But I can't say it don't have me just a little excited I love a man who can talk dirty. but I love them even more if they can prove all the talk once started if you know what I mean. We are back in the car headed back. And I couldn't help but to ask .

"Where you gonna take me?"

"Watcha mean?"

"I mean where are you taking me that is a simple question."

"I'm taking you home, we are both going home."

I turned around in my seat facing the window unable to keep the smile off my face. He called it home for me. I don't think I could get any more happier then I was at this point. This had to be the moment in my life where I had everything I wanted at one time.

"Look ma as long as you wit me you won't have to worry about being safe cause I promise you this I will always keep you safe if it kills me."

I let a little tear come out I don't think I have heard anyone say that to me. If it wasn't get out you ugly fat bitch then It was foreign to me. He keep talking like this I might have to see what the future look like with him.

While I was thinking all of this I didn't realize that we had already made it to the house until I felt him staring a whole into the side of my face.

"Dang can I have my face back nigga like ..." Shooting him the stank face.

"No you can not."

"Yeah ok anyways." rolling my eyes I got out of the car.

He walked up beside me and smacked me on my ass hard.

"What you do that for?!"

"You didn't think I could see you rolling them big ass eyes did you? Yeah I did and every time I see you doing that I'm gone smack the shit out yo ass."

"Yeah okay whatever nigga just come open up this door."

I turned around putting my back to him and rolled my eyes again he ain't the boss of me. I felt another smack on the other cheek.

"Stop doing that shit!"

It came out more as a moan cause it low key felt good I just wasn't about to tell him that.

"Yeah whatever guh I know you like that kind of shit now get in that house before I have you bended over out here in the front yard."

Best believe I got my ass in that house cause I have a feeling he would really do something like that. when I got in the house he told me to gone upstairs and getting in my bed clothes so we could watch some movies in bed.