I'll take my pizza AND the pizza guy

Credit; calumseyecrinkles

101k OMFG U GUIES JHFDSHKF THANK U SO MUCH ILY ALL HDF

THIS ONES CUTE IM SOBBING

Enjoy ;)
__________________________

"Luuukeee!" Michael whines from his classic spot on the couch. Littered around the red-haired boy are empty, scrunched up cans of Monster. Call of Duty is paused on the TV, with the Xbox controller still in Michael's hand.

Luke rolls his eyes at his childish roommate from his desk across the room. Michael bothered him all afternoon with different requests. "Luke, rub my feet." "Luke, play Super Smash Bros. Brawl with me." "Luke, give me a blowjob." That last command resulted in a smack. Luke really didn't want to hear what Michael had to say next, and promptly continued studying for his chemistry final, ignoring his roommate.

"LUKE!" Michael shouts, not appreciating the neglect from his best friend.

Luke really doesn't know how Michael is still passing Uni with all this wasted time, but Luke sighs and gives up his resistance. "What the hell is it now, Mike?"

"I'm hungry."

Of fucking course. "Well get your lazy ass off the couch and get Panda Express or something," Luke responds, obviously very done with Michael.

"Order pizza."

Michael is really lucky that he and Luke have been best friends for such a long time. "I knew I used to hate you for a reason."

"Nah, you love me, Lukey. So order us some pizza," Michael replies in an annoyingly cheerful tone.

"Michael, order your own goddamn pizza before I shove you onto the fucking street, you cunt."

Luke is annoyed.

Thankfully, Michael took the hint. Complaining to himself under his breath, he pulls out his phone and opens the Pizza Hut app. Michael orders a large pepperoni pizza for himself and a large cheese for Ashton when he finally gets back from work. The "Special Instructions for Deliverer" section comes up at the end of the order, and a devious plan forms in Michael's head. Unsure that people even read the special instructions section, Michael gleefully types in "tell me you love me" in the box, smiling as he thinks of the possible outcomes of this plan.

15 minutes later, the doorbell to their flat rings, and the two boys both know that Michael isn't going to move. So, Luke heads over to answer the door, actually in the mood for pizza at this point. He swings open the door to reveal the hottest pizza boy on planet earth.

The pizza boy has almost black, curly, fluffy hair and a jaw cut by the hand of God. The way his features curve and slant gives him a somewhat exotic look. This boy's cheekbones are to die for, and his plump lips make Luke think unholy thoughts. Also, this boy somehow makes the Pizza Hut uniform hot??

The pizza boy model doesn't seem to notice Luke gaping. His thick eyebrows knit together as he reads from the receipt. "Are you..Michael Clifford?" he asks in a deep voice, looking up at Luke towards the end of his question.

Luke is still staring at this beautiful boy.

"Michael Clifford?" the fit pizza boy asks again.

Luke clears his throat and tries to avoid looking at the boy's lips, "Uhhh, yeah, that's me." He doesn't even bother to tell the guy his actual name, and a blush is already creeping up his cheeks.

"One large pepperoni and one large cheese?" Luke is completely mesmerized by this pizza boy. He can't believe that every physical feature this boy has is gorgeous in every single way.