Bullet pt 2

The highly requested part two.

Enjoy :(

________________________

It's been a week since Luke got out of hospital, and a week and two days since he tried to commit suicide. Ever since he was free, Calum had been coming over to Luke's house mainly every day. Calum couldn't stand a moment without seeing Luke.

However, during this time, Luke became frustrated. He wanted to have alone time, and spend a day in his room in peace and listen to Bring Me The Horizon for his own therapy; but unfortunately for him, Calum kept knocking on his door.

Luke is extremely grateful that he has someone that cares like Calum does. He is also very thankful that Calum hasn't left yet but he does want his time alone.

His mum has been extra weary for his son, too. However she doesn't like the company he's getting from this "Calum" kid. She would rather a girl coming over and staying in Luke's room all day or taking him out. She's afraid Luke will develop feelings for Calum, and she does not want that.

Though unfortunately for her, Luke had already developed those feelings for Calum; and, Calum has developed those feelings towards Luke, also. The only thing standing in their way is Calum's dad (and of course Luke's mum.)

Luke's brothers are also sticking around to secretly watch Luke. They think he doesn't know this, but Luke does.

"Luke!" Calum called. He ran up the stairs to Luke's room and opened the door. He noticed Luke on his laptop, giggling away to some video he was watching.

Calum loved to see Luke smiling and laughing; he loved to see him happy, although what he doesn't know, that it isn't genuine - Luke still gets bullied, though only a little bit now, since the hospital contacted the school and told them what had happened with Luke, and the school ended up telling the students. Some now have backed off after finding out Luke took it so seriously, but some still sticked around to pressure Luke into killing himself again.

"Hey, Cal." Luke fake smiles, shutting his laptop off and sliding it away from him, patting the bed so that Calum would sit there. Luke liked calling Calum "Cal".

"You seem happy. What were you watching?" Calum asked, sitting down next to Luke, purposely brushing his arm and leg against Luke's, so that he could test whether or not he felt those sparks Alex seemed to feel whenever he brushed against Jack in the FanFictions Calum reads; and he did.

"I was just watching some vines," Luke said, "Christian DelGrosso and Alex Ramos to be precise."

Calum chucked, only knowing who Alex Ramos was, but telling Luke that they were his favourite viners.

Luke looked deeply into Calum eyes, realising for the first time that he really felt like he was in love with someone. He wanted to kiss Calum so badly, but he knew Cal would back away because he's 1) straight. 2) Doesn't like him. 3) Both.

Little did Luke know, Calum also wanted this. So with that, Calum leaned in, hoping his lips would touch Luke's, but unfortunately, Liz opened the door on them.

Calum backed away, falling off Luke's bed and landing on the hard - yet soft, floor. Luckily, Luke's room had carpet instead of wooded flooring, or else it would've hurt even more.

"What's this?" Liz shouted, angered by what she just saw, Luke's eyes showed fear and sadness, but he tried to cover those emotions up.

"Mum, he just leaned in for a hug." Luke tried explaining by lying. If you were in this situation, and had a mum that didn't accept homosexual people, you'd try your best to cover it up, too.