Announcement!

Hello everyone! We're at 20k reads! That's awesome!
For a "special", I was thinking of a fan art contest/submission! I'll put the rules here(though there aren't many),

1. You can make fan art of any moment that you enjoyed in the book, or what you think might happen in the near future!

2. Post it in an Art Book or whatever you may have, and tag me in the chapter so I can see your awesome work!

3. I will be ranking them as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd(unless you do not want that, but then please tell me!). I'm still thinking about wether or not to add a prize (free art commissions), so please tell me here if you'd be interested in that!

4. Have fun, and don't get anxiety about your art, because it warms my heart to see things from you guys!

5. As of now, the deadline has already been reached. However! You can still make fan art and send it to me, and I'll feature it in the next chapter. When I finish the book though, I'm getting rid of all my A/N's and any fan art mentions, which I'll instead put at the end of the current art contest entries page :)

All of your guys' art will be posted in a chapter with credit to each and every one of you(please tell me if you do not want your art featured)!

If you have any questions, please ask!

Thank you for your participation, and again, have fun!