"Fuck. (Y/n), you seem to be good at this...haah.." Karma panted out as he smirks at me with his flushed face.

"Mng...I read too much..haah...adult shit...Nn.." I moaned out with a smirk as my arms were around Karma's neck.

I fasten my pace on grinding him and started to go a bit rough, which made the both of us moan a bit loudly by how good it felt.

I could feel the precum from Karma soaking both my panties and his boxers, as I sucked on his neck, leaving a hickey, he pushed me back down.

He swiftly removes my panties and threw them away, he pulls down his boxers and his member sprung out.

The way it was twitching and throbbing made me aroused, I was getting impatient and I wanted him.

"Are you sure about this..?" Karma asks me as he nibbles on my neck.

"Definitely, so give it to me.." I breathed out as I had a small smile on my face.

Karma starts inserting his member into me, making me gasp due to the size. I could hear him grunt beside as he did his best to enter slowly.

'Holy fuck, he's big.' I thought as Karma suddenly rammed the rest of dick inside me, making me moan out.

"Ahn! Fuck, Karma! Mng..." I moaned out as I bit onto his shoulder.

Karma stayed inside me as he panted, making me get used to his size, a couple seconds later, I nodded at him telling him he can start moving.

Karma slowly starts pounding me and we both start moaning, it was slow but it was pleasurable for the both of us.

"You're..haah...tight..Mmn.." Karma breathed out as he moves in and out of me.

Eventually, he start going fast, making me moan out. He bites my neck making me moan even more.

The way his dick felt inside me made me go crazy, his member reaching every g-spot I had.

"Ahhn! Ahh! Ngh! Haahn!" I moaned out as I wrapped my arms around Karma.

"Haah...fuck...ngh.." Karma moans as he fastens his pace.

My mind was blank, my body was hot, my brain wasn't functioning, pleasure just washed all over me.

Karma starts being rough and I was high in euphoria, the pleasure was becoming intense and my pussy was being pounded like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh fuck! K-Karma! Ahn~!" I moaned out as I arched my back.

I was getting close to my release and I could feel Karma was near too.

His dick kept twitching inside me, both our hands were connected as Karma kissed me passionately, muffling both of our moans.

Karma started pounding harder but his movements were becoming sloppier, making it clear he was really close.

I felt my stomach about to burst from ecstasy. As Karma pounded into my pussy harder and faster, I made my release.

Karma pulls out and came onto my stomach.

"Mngh!! Ngh~ Ahnn~" I moaned out.

"Ngh...haah..haah..mn.." Karma panted as laid down beside me.

Sweat covered our bodies as we panted out breaths from our nice activity, I felt a bit horny so I decided to suck him off.

I grabbed Karma and made him face me, I kissed him softly on the lips before I left butterfly kisses on his neck.

I started sucking and biting, leaving a lot of marks on him. I made my way down further and I left hickeys on his chest.