10 • दस

———•••#•••———

———•••#•••———

Ronnie ; 런니

"Kimchi, stop!" I croaked out. Somehow the tiny furry animal has climbed into the bed and began licking my face. I cracked my eyes open, blinking a few times to get them to adjust to the bright morning light.

Giggles from my side made me turn my head around. A puffy faced Taehyung had his arms draped around my waist. His heavy legs caging mine, hindering it from moving. "Goo Moning." He cutely said in English. His raspy voice instantly brought bolts of tingles on my sides all the way to my toes. Oh wow, I could get used to this sight every day.

Taehyung's bed hair made him a hundred times more attractive. A small shadow of facial hair peppered the area around his upper lip and his eyelids were a bit puffy.

"Good morning." I replied back, pulling the covers more to hide my face. Compared to him, I surely looked like I haven't showered for days. My hair probably looked like a bird's nest. It's really not a pretty sight. Fearing that he'll notice, I avoided his eyes.

I hear him whine. Though it was slightly muffled from the covers that hid me, I still got to hear it.

Taehyung playfully pulled the duvet down, rolling on top of me. He securely held both sides of my face and stared. His eyes filled with admiration as his lips tugged into a big grin. "You're so pretty." He said all too seriously, continuing his stare.

I rolled my eyes, trying so hard not to swoon at his flowery words. "Get off. We still have work." I reminded him. I roughly push him to the side and put Kimchi gently on the floor.

Last night was a mess. Taehyung must have caught on my plan because as soon as he finished blow drying his hair, he went downstairs and returned the pillows on my bed.

"H-hey! You can't just do that!" I said, slightly panicking. He only responded with a scoff. He flicked off the light-switch and wordlessly scooped me off the floor and tossed me on the bed. He immediately laid on the other side and pulled the covers around us. "You're unbelievable. You know that?" Once my eyes adjusted to the dark, I glared at his grinning form. I ignored the sparks that went up my arm as it touched his hand.

"Good night to you too, Ronnie." He slid his hand under my head and pulled me to his warm chest. "Now sleep." He was out like a light after he had kissed my forehead. His breathing became even and his muscles relaxed. He must have been so exhausted, I frown.

That was how I ended up sleeping beside him. The memories brought a smile to my face. I head straight to the bathroom, Taehyung following right behind me. I handed him his toothbrush and began doing my own morning routine. His eyes silently followed my form as I brushed my teeth. "Taph taring." I managed to say, looking at him through the mirror.