17 • dezessete

📌Official Face Claim: Nana Komatsu📌

———•••#•••———

V ; 뷔 김 태형

"You look stupid." I instantly frowned when I hear all of my friends make annoying comments. I didn't even notice that a smile formed on my lips as I stare at Ronnie's form leaving.

"Shut up, munchkin." I let out a hearty laugh when Jimin's face immediately contorted to pure irritation. He slapped me in the back of my head. I winced at the impact, my lips quickly forming a smile to further irk him.

"Hyung, how did you get so lucky?" Jungkook leaned his head back on the wall and slouched. I whipped my head to his direction, analysing him. His lips were jutting out, fingers playing with it unconsciously.

"He must've saved the country in his past life, JK." Jin hyung chided in. His contagious laugh made the room ten times brighter.

I could feel my heart soaring with pride as I look at my members gushing over my soulmate. I'm glad that they like her. "Have you two gone out on a date already?" Hobi hyung scooted over to me to ask.

The others instantly quieting down when they hear the question drop. They turned their heads in to me, staring with genuine curiosity.

I freeze, my jaw falling open. Shoot. I haven't. "Don't tell me you haven't." I winced at this. They'll be mad at me for sure.

All of them groaned out when they didn't hear a response, even Yoongi hyung who was napping a while ago has woken up and is flashing me a look of disappointment. "Ask her after this day ends. We'll disown you if you fail to do that." I gulped when Jin hyung's soft features hardened with a promising threat. I nodded.

"I will."

———•••#•••———

Ronnie ; 런니

"Oh no... Lee Kimchi you're running out of food." I turned to my fluffball and bent my knees so we're of the same height. The dog only jutted his tongue out, barking and started nipping at my slippers— totally oblivious. She doesn't have any idea that if I won't go out and buy her food, she'll starve. Tsk.

"Wait here. Mommy will be out for a few minutes." I grabbed my keys on the counter and pulled the hair scrunchy on my wrist to tie my hair up in a pony tail.

The drive to the pet shop was smooth. Traffic was light. It only took me about fifteen minutes to get to the shop. I pulled the doors open, greeting the cashier at the front with a small bow.

I already know where the products are located so it wasn't hard for me to spot the bags of dog food in the third aisle. Five steps in and I immediately spot the brand I've been looking for.

I probably should get two large bags. Kimchi is having her growth spurt. These days she's been eating like there's no tomorrow. My hand stops midair when I notice another bag, the bright colour scheme emphasising the dog at the very centre.

"Yeontan." I absentmindedly whispered.

The bag had a dog model that looked exactly like the said dog. His fur was also black, the only difference is this little fella had white socked paws.

I gasped when an idea struck my head. I should buy Yeontan a gift. I haven't met him yet but Taehyung talked about him nonstop. I probably knew the dog by heart now. I reached for my Kimchi's food and placed them on the basket. My feet bouncing a few times as I walk excitedly to the pet's accessory aisle.

I ran my hands through the different toys. Savouring the different feeling of each one. What should I get him? I frowned when nothing from the toy section caught my eye. Yeontan probably have the ones displayed already. Knowing his father, I assume the dog is spoiled to the bone.

I continued walking until I reached the area where the collars were placed. I bit my lip as I thought hard. This wasn't bad. Getting him a customised collar wouldn't be half bad.

My brows furrowed, something at the very end was sparkling. It was set near the shop's window so whatever the thing is, reflected the light pretty well. Like a person hypnotised, I trudged near the glass case.

I immediately placed a hand on my mouth when a loud squeal broke out. I ran as quick as possible the moment my eyes finally made out what the shiny object was, not caring if I left my basket somewhere on the floor.

I placed my hand on the glass box, admiring the two bedazzled collars inside. Oh my god! These were perfect! The heavens must have heard my thoughts because here in front of me, lain a purple leather collar and another one identical to it except this one was a pale yellow.

"Would you like to take a better look at them miss?" I whipped my head to the side when the cashier from earlier broke my staring contest with the cute items. She was sporting a small smile, her eyes lighting up with amusement seeing how I easily got excited by the dog's apparel. "Yes please!" I said to her, almost demanding.

She took out a specific key in her pocket and gently placed the collars on top of the glass cabinet. "Woah..." I gasped. I suppressed a moan when my fingers felt the smooth and soft design.

"These items are produced in small quantities, miss. Only three pairs are sold in country. This was shipped to us a few hours ago. Would you like to purchase it?" She explained in detail how 'rare' it was. I wasn't entirely sure though. My eyes had never left the bedazzled pair.

I nodded.

She lead me to the counter. On the way, I picked up my abandoned basket, silently thankful that the products were remained untouched.

"That would be 365,800." I reached for my card and swiftly handed it to her. The friendly cashier skill fully punched in the items, the satisfying sound of the printing of the receipt not going unnoticed by me.

"We can customise the tags, miss. Please write down the names so that I can work on it immediately." I sucked in a breath. Of course. How can I forget about the names. I grabbed the pen from her hand and quickly writing down my baby's and Yeontan's name.

"Here is your bag, miss. We'll deliver your items shortly. Expect a parcel tomorrow or the next day. Thank you for choosing Calico Cat Store!" I beamed at her. Saying a short 'thank you' and I finally headed out.

I couldn't help the smile from creeping up my face. I can only imagine Tae's reaction when I give him my gift.

———•••#•••———

If ever you guys are wondering, Ronnie's official face claim would be NaNa Komatsu!

She has been my girl crush for years now and I just remember today that a goddess like her actually existed! :0