24 • 이십사

———•••#•••———December 10, 2018

———•••#•••———
December 10, 2018

Ronnie ; 런니

I couldn't breathe.

This is the first time I'm doing this. My hands are clammy, my heart is racing and I don't even know if this is a good idea, still. I sucked in a deep breath when I finally see the extremely long line begin to move forward. Well.... I guess it's too late backing out now.

I took Eunae's awaiting hands and gripped them firmly with my small ones. I flashed her an unsure smile, her beaming form sending waves of comfort to which I'm very much grateful for. I wouldn't have the courage to do this without her. "Let's go." She tipped her head to the direction of the entrance, urging me to start walking. "Thank you so much for this, unnie." I rasped out. Puffs of white smoke slipping out of our mouths as we finally arrived inside of the big arena.

"Oh baby girl, you really are underestimating the things I can do for you... Plus! I should be the one thanking you for providing me an excuse to see my man! You know how the company banned me from going here." She replied with a slight tap on my back after whispering the last part.

We continued walking until we reached the very front. Though the stage was still meters away, we see everything very clearly. From the idols' elevated seats, to the thrust stage on our very left. All was ready, cameramen lined the sides together with security and the only thing missing are the performing groups. "You'll seriously get in trouble if one of the managers see you, unnie." I reminded her. She only scoffed, pulling her mask further to cover her nose. I let out a light chuckle at her action.

She's as hard headed as Jin oppa and she doesn't even look the least bit scared of getting caught. She even confidently told me that Bang PD will simply raise his eyebrows if ever we did get caught.

The company long prohibited unnie to attend events like award shows for the sole reason that they can't really provide her protection in an area as big as this without drawing attention from the fans and the waiting rooms is crossed out from the list because most of the time, idols are required to watch the performances. She wouldn't have a place to stay at if ever she really wanted to watch.

She was fine with their decision for the past years but the minute she found out that I've been planning to go alone, she demands that I go with her. I couldn't help but smile at the thought. Eunae unnie is so adorable.

Minutes pass and my feet are starting to hurt. By now, the dome is packed. Every corner of the place shined with hand held lightsticks.