*8*

*Graduation day

Me and Y/n finally getting along in these past months along with the boys. Not long after that, Suga Hyung dating with Seulgi, and thanks to Irene, Hobi Hyung found real true love and they're dating. Living with Y/n under one roof was fun, but I know I can't stay for a very long time. So, I collect some money so I can move out to another place. But I don't think they will let me go just like that. Gyeong Min have some fun day with
Y/n and his brother along with her parents. Her parents like me so much and they hope me and Y/n start dating and live with them forever. Well, today is our graduation day. So, I planning to confess my feelings to her at my secret hideout. The boys didn't know about it. I sometimes go there to clean up my mind, rapping or dancing.

*After graduation, at home

I told Y/n to wear something comfortable and I'm waiting for her outside of her door. I just wearing something simple.

A few minutes later, she came out of her room

A few minutes later, she came out of her room. She wearing a white hoodie, blue denim jacket, black jeans, and boots. Well, she looks cute tho. "Ready to go?" I said and she nods. We start walking downstairs together and head outside. I give her a helmet after wear mine because we ride my bike.

 I give her a helmet after wear mine because we ride my bike

I got this from Jin for my birthday. We hop on and I start it. Because I ride so fast, Y/n hugs me tightly from behind. Why I ride it so fast? Because my hideout was an hour away.

*Outside of the hideout

"Uh, Namjoon? Why you bring an abandoned building?" Yup, my hideout is an abandoned building, but she didn't see it on the inside yet.

*Y/n's POV

I take off my helmet and look at the building closely. It looks like an abandoned company building. Namjoon grabs my hand and drags me inside. He leads me to the broken elevator and we get in. Namjoon let go of me and then he grabs a rope that hanging in the middle. He pulls the rope and we slowly going up. "Namjoon, where are we going?"

"You'll see." He pulls the rope until we reach the chosen floor. There's a big brown door ahead of us. Namjoon asks me to get out and he pulls the rope outside and makes tie it at a random place. "Come on." He walks away and heads to the brown door. I follow him to the door. He pushes the door and reveals a very big hall.

(Just imagine there's a few stacks of books and CDs, bean bags, stereo, and curtains hanging to the window

(Just imagine there's a few stacks of books and CDs, bean bags, stereo, and curtains hanging to the window.)

"Wow, Namjoon. What is this place?" I said, amazed.

"This is my top-secret hideout. By 'top-secret', it means that no one knows about this place, including the boys. You're the first person that I invite here for one reason."

"And what was that?"

*Namjoon's POV

"And what was that?" She said. I think it's time. I walk closer to her until I was 4ft away from her. "Y/n?" Her eyes lit up. "I-I kinda.........like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" After I said that, I quickly close my eyes. I won't read her mind this time. I wanna be fair. "Actually, I like you too, and I would love to be your girlfriend." I open my eyes to see her face is a few inches away from mine. I lean in and kiss her. I can feel that she was shocked at first but she kiss me back. Later, the atmosphere becomes hot. I hug her waist while she wraps her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. While kissing her, I can feel that I finally get out from the deep darkness and come to the brightest light, her.

*At home, in the living room

While I and Y/n have a very 'fun' time at my hideout, her parents suddenly call her and we now sitting on the couch in front of them. "So, Namjoon?" Her mother speaks.

"Yes, Ahjumma?"

"I already think this for a long time.
Y/n want to be an idol and Eunwoo already reach his dream. So Namjoon,........can you take over my company?" She said and I am so shocked. She wants me to take over her company? Well, it's my dream to be a businessman.

"It's okay if you don't want."

"Oh no, Ahjumma. My dream is really to become a businessman. Are you really want me to take over your company?"

"Yes, Namjoon. I trust you. You can do it. And, any 'update'?" She said. I know what she means, so I nod. "What update?" Y/n asks, confused.

"Actually, I and your mother really want you two dating because we both love each other very much. ."

*Y/n's POV

Since then, Namjoon busy 24/7 especially during weekends. Sometimes he takes a day off on weekdays. After two years, I become a trainee in a company called Bighit Ent. After a month, I debut as a soloist. And yeah, me and Namjoon still dating no matter what. Talking about Namjoon, it makes me think. Why he didn't want to cut his hair shorter? Well, I'm gonna ask him tonight.

*Namjoon's POV

I live in another mansion with Y/n and it's not far from her workplace nor mine. I just come back from work, plop myself on the couch, my hair messy a bit since it's long but I can't cut it. I don't know why but when I try to make an undercut, the razor immediately broke as it touches my hair. Gladly, it never grows longer, which is good.

dingdong~

I heard the bell rang and there's my girlfriend, walk in with a sweaty face. "Hey, babe. How's the practice?"

"As usual. You?"

"Same. Have you eaten?" She shakes her head. "Let's have dinner outside. It's been a long time since last time."

"Yeah, I'll go change."

"No need to. Come here." I said and she comes towards me. I do my magic and purple fire surrounding her. After a few seconds, the fire immediately disappears and Y/n's clothes changes. From practice outfits to a beautiful dark purple blouse with white pants. "Aww, Namjoon. Thanks. It so pretty."

"Your welcome, babe. Let's go." I said. I grab her wrist slowly and head out to my car.

*At the restaurant

I and Y/n talk a lot. We even recall our sweet memories and fun time with the boys. Forgot to tell, each of them reaches their dreams. Jin Hyung has a company called KSJ Enterprise. Suga Hyung became a composer and work with Y/n. Hobi Hyung became a very famous dancer and also work with Y/n sometimes. Taehyung became a photographer, Jimin works together with Eunwoo, and Jungkook became an athlete. As for Gyeong Min, I let her live with me until she's old enough to support herself. Y/n ask me about my hair and tell her why I didn't cut. Well, that how my life goes on. Work, rarely out with Y/n. I'm kinda felt bad about her, but still, she'll love no matter what. I love her.