*3*

(Don't click the video yet)

*Still Namjoon's POV

Until one of the classmates dodge the ball and didn't notice Y/n was behind him. The ball hit her and without realizing it, her grip on my shirt makes me fall with her. Everyone becomes silent. (Click the video now) I look below to see her eyes widen. I just realize that I was hovering above her. Her cheeks turn into a tomato. Then, I start locking eye contact with her. A few seconds later, I immediately got up and take a few steps back. The one that accidentally pushes her earlier help her got up. He asks her if she ok, she just nod. We continue to play the next round as nothing happens.

*At recess

"Ohhh, Hyung. You must feel so embarrassing, right?" Jungkook asked, teasingly. Yeah, I told them and I regret it. "I can see Namjoon finally have a crush." Jin Hyung said. They all start giggling until Taehyung ruins it. "I wanna be an uncle!!" I can feel my face turn completely red so I hiding it. I hear smack sound and Yoongi Hyung nagging. Suddenly, I feel a slight pain in my head. I holding it for a while until it's gone. "Hyung, are you okay?" Jimin asked and I just nod.

*Last class

While the teacher lecturing about ancient Joseon, I notice Y/n always rub her head, making her messy a bit. When I look where she rubbing it, it was the same area where I got a slight headache. "Y/n?"

*Y/n's POV

"Y/n?" A voice from beside me. I look at Namjoon and surprisingly his voice sounds soft. "What?" I asked.

"Can't we meet up at the storage room beside the girl's restroom? I promise I won't do anything bad to you." He said. I think for a while. Seulgi said he's the worst bad boy ever, should I trust him? Well, this is my chance to get know to him anyway. I nod at him and he pays back attention to the teacher. I also do the same thing and rubbing my head where Rose pulls my hair earlier.

*Author's POV

Well, do you realize that Namjoon read what you thought a while ago? Yeah, he did. the time goes by until the bell ringing gives a sign that the school over. Right after you finish packing your stuff, Namjoon immediately grabs your wrist and runs into the storage room. Namjoon pushes you in and locks the door after he gets in. Namjoon turns around and makes a 2 ft distance from in front of you. Namjoon asks you to your eyes and did as he said. "Trust me, okay?" He asks and you just nod slightly. Namjoon places his hands on each side of your head and does his magic. Glowing glitters appear right below his palm. He was easing the pain on both inside and the outside of your head that Rose had given to you. You felt so calm under his touch and so relaxed. It takes Namjoon 5 minutes to ease all the pain completely and he places a kiss on top of your head. He removes his hands from you and takes few steps back. You slowly open your eyes and look straightly to his eyes. You notice there has a shade of purple in his eyes and then it's disappeared. You choose to ignore it and thank him. You ask him how did he know that your head was hurt and Namjoon told that he saw you always rubbing your head. You nod as realization what you did earlier. Namjoon slowly walks towards the door and unlocked it. He about to walk away but, he thinks he can really trust you. So, he gives you one single hint.

"Y/n-ah, like everybody, told you, I am the worst bad boy in this whole school but, I have reason to become one of them. Hurtful reason. No one knows about my past that make me became like this. Even my friends didn't know about it. Hope you understand. I won't tell you anything, but you'll find out by yourself. Use any methods that you can do, but be careful. My life is in more danger than you think." He said, hoping you understand what he meant. He immediately walks away, leaving you alone in the room.

You just stand there and think back to what he just said. Danger? Hurtful reason? Does no one know? These words keep ringing in your head. Then, you said to yourself, "He need help without asking, maybe he scares that everybody will leave right after he asked for help to clean all the mess in his life. Maybe, I can help him, but not alone."

Meanwhile, Namjoon arrives home and he saw his dad drunk again. Namjoon slowly walking upstairs. Then, he stops abruptly after hear what his father just said. "Wish I marry with a human instead of a witch." Namjoon froze.

*Namjoon's POV

A witch? If mom is a witch, why she died anyway? I thought witches are immortal and only can be killed with oleander flowers. Why tho? I continue to go upstairs and get into my old bedroom in this old house.

(Ignore the people and the flower frame and imagine all the clothes that were hanging was boy's clothes)

Yeah, my room is in this attic. I just drop my back on the floor and plop myself on the squeaky bed. Still thinking about what dad just said, is it true? If it is, that makes sense why I have powers and this purple hair. What are you, mom?

*At Cafe', Y/n's POV

I was on my laptop while enjoying my oat milk latte

I was on my laptop while enjoying my oat milk latte. My father secretly teaches me how to hack without my mother knowing it. If my mother knows about this, I screwed. Well, that's what I'm doing right now. Hacking into Namjoon's profile. His profile finally appears on the screen. I read everything. Birthdate, school report, everything about him. I feel sorry for him missing his mother and an unborn baby sister. Is that why he is like now? How can I help him now? Ugh, this is gonna be tough.