*2*

*Next day

I came to school by my skateboard this time. Walk to my locker, greeting the girls and we talk for a while again. I suddenly want to go to the restroom. So, I head to it after telling the girls. After doing my business, I walk out and bump into the same freaking person. You know who. "Watch where you going, will ya?!" He said, kinda yell a bit.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you, okay?!" I said and he just walks away like the last time but this time, he shoots me with a death glare. It kinda sends shivers down to my spine tho.

*Third class before recess

It's biology and it's not a cup of tea. So boring. I have Namjoon beside me. He's sleeping. Then, I notice a scar on his cheek. Wait. Yesterday was his wrist, now his cheek. What happened to him?

*At recess, Namjoon's POV

I feel so stressed after my dad hurt me so badly last night. Before going to the cafeteria with the boys, I quietly bring my blaze into the restroom and enter one of the stalls. I put three cuts on my left arm, enjoying the pain, and wash it.

Just hanging out with the boys. We all talking about random stuff, until I froze by just one question that Taehyung asked. "Hyung, do you have any siblings? You never told us." Then, an accident from 10years ago running around in my mind. I can feel my hands start shaking.

"Hyung, you're so pale!" Jungkook snapping me out from my darkest memory. I abruptly stand up and run to the rooftop. Breathing heavily, drop my knees, tears start forming. I can't forget what happened 10 years ago. It's still fresh in my memory as if it had just happened yesterday and the new identity that I found out about myself.

Flashback 10 years ago

My mom brings me to the park with a ball in my arm. I was 7 years old at that time and I have a 7-month sister in my mom's stomach. My dad was busy with work. So just only me, my mom, and my unborn sister. I playing alone with my ball because all kids think I'm weird just because I have natural purple hair. I accidentally kick my ball too strong and it landed in the middle of the road. I walk to the ball and I didn't notice a drunk driver is heading towards me fastly. After I realized it, I was pushed out of the road. I woke up and turned around to see the very sight that would haunt me forever. My mom lying down on the pool of blood. Then, I feel like there's something weird going on in my bloodstream. Something strong. Something extraordinary. I felt like my eyes were changing colour and after that, the last thing I remember, I passed out.

The next day, I found out that my mom along with my sister died at the same. My dad abruptly changes after hearing the news. He became abusive. He beat me every day like a sandbag. My dad was a former wrestler, what do I expect? After three months, I'm not completely human anymore. I have the ability to make objects move with my mind, read people's minds and produce anything but they are all purple. I started to feel very depressed until now.

End of flashback

No one knows about this. Even the boys. Without realizing it, I already sobbing in my hands. I was lost, completely lost in the darkness. No one notice to guide me. To guide me back to the light. Please, someone, help me.

*Before the last bell

History class, so God damn boring. I looked out the window, the sky was bright. Time to act. I, quietly, used my mind to turn the weather to cloudy. I noticed the class was dark. But when I look out the window, the clouds are all dark purple. Everybody started to put out their phones to take pictures of the rare phenomenon in front of them. Forget to mention, my dad also didn't know I have superpowers. Stupidly, I didn't use it for him to stop abusing me. But still, he's my dad. I don't wanna hurt him. I love him, even he hates me so much. Then my gaze land on her. Her eyes widen because of the scenery in front of her. She kinda looks cute----- THE FUCK?! WHAT AM I THINKING?! I better stop staring at her.

*At home

I was in my room, leaning on the headboard while writing some song on my old notebook. Also after got beaten. After that, an image of Y/n reaction came by suddenly in my head. I'm gonna admit, she really looks cute tho. Then, my heart starts to beat faster. I clenching on my shirt, above my chest. Am I, falling in love with her? Maybe she won't feel the same because I always being a jerk towards her. Talk about Y/n, there something in her wants me to go after her. The feeling inside me, want to be with her so badly. Well, I need some plan for this. Of course, I won't tell anyone, and I hope that bitch won't disturb me.

*Next day

"Oppa!!". That's what I meant. The most arrogant, cruel, rich, selfish girl in the school, Rose and her gang. I really REALLY hate her. She always thought that we're dating, but we actually aren't. Why she pick me? Because she wants to get into my pants for fun then leave me after that, as she did to other boys in my school. Even Hobi Hyung got fooled by her. Poor Hyung. She's the cause to make him never believe in love again. "Could you stay away from me, Rose?" I said, coldly.

"Aww, come on. I know you love me, right?" She said, arrogantly. Omg, I really want to slap that cake face. Instead, I pushed her so hard that she fell on her flat butt. Everybody gasps because no one ever rejects her before. I'm the first boy to do that. "Did you just push me?" I laugh at her because she showing the ugliest face she ever put on. I just walk away from there, then I hear her mind,' Don't worry. I'll make you mine no matter what'. Pfft, try me if you can.

*Second class

PE class, not gonna lie. Y/n look so sexy in that gym outfits.

(You wear this anyway. Ignore the jacket)

I can see clearly her body curve

I can see clearly her body curve. I wish I could hold her waist rig--- WHAT THE FUCK NAMJOON?!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? Omg, she is really driven crazy. "Okay class, I'll choose your team randomly and no excuse to change team. We playing dodge ball." We all gonna separate into two teams. I kinda hypnotizing the teacher to make me into the same group with Y/n, which is always a success. We all start the game and my time won in 3 rounds. Until.........

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!! PLEASE VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT.