*6*

The teacher gets in. "Class, next week, we have a campfire in the nearby forest in our town. So, I'll distribute a list of items that are allowed and prohibited to all of you, right now." The teacher is distributing the lists to all of us. I read the list when the teacher gives it to me. Okay, prohibited items are make-ups, sharp things, bla bla bla bla wait. Of course, cell phones are not allowed but can bring any kind of camera. Well, I'm gonna bring my Polaroid camera. "Oh, forgot to mention. We will camp firing for 3days, 2night. Now, let's start class." The teacher said and the class go on.

*At recess

I was eating with the girls until Taehyung comes to my table. "Noona, we need to talk." I nodded and follow him to my locker. "Any tea?" I said.

"Yeah, I barely can see his bruise in his shirt."

"Oh my god, what's going on in his Dad's head. Else?"

"When we ask him about the campfire, he zipping his lips. It seems he doesn't want to go."

"But he has to. To lose himself from his Dad's torture. He doesn't deserve all this." I said, looking on my feet."Uhh, Y/n?" I look back up.

"That's so obvious."

"What's so obvious?"

"You like him, do you?" I look away. "Maybe."

*Namjoon's POV

3days? How about Gyeong Min? I don't want to leave her alone with Dad. I don't want to join this campfire, but I had to because yesterday, I got a dream about what will happen to me in two days and I don't want Gyeong Min to get hurt. "Yah, Namjoon?!" I was snapped out by the loud noise. "Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked. "I'm fine."

"Namjoon, you usually put a cold face but today, what are you worrying about?" Suga Hyung asked.

"Don't fucking ask that question again, Hyung." I abruptly got up and heading to the rooftop.

*At the day to go camp, Y/n's POV

Gladly Namjoon joins the camp. Taehyung still informing same fucking things. How can I help get out from this mess? The teacher makes an announcement about which bus we gonna take and our partners. I sit with Irene while Seulgi with her crush, Suga. Taehyung, gladly sit with Namjoon. When the bus moving, on the bus are so noisy. So, I take out my favourite book and kill all the time that I have.

*Namjoon's POV

I put my magic on my room to make it soundproof and my magic on Gyeong Min to make her invisible. I bought enough food in three days for her. Dad won't know she was there and,..... I'm ready for tomorrow.

*In the forest

I find a spot for my own and set up my tent

I find a spot for my own and set up my tent. The boys ask me to join them but I refused. From evening until dusk, everybody spends their time even teachers while me, sitting by the lake while watching the waterfall in the lake. I still think about Gyeong Min. I hope she's doing well at home. Then, I suddenly felt a terrible pain in my head. I tried to hold it in as much as I could. Fortunately, there are thick trees behind me. No one will see me in this situation. The pain wasn't gone. I had to use power in this forest. I gathered some of my power in my hands until it was enough.