*7*

Namjoon asked me to bring all the boys to a big rock near the camp area. "There he is!" Taehyung yell and point to a person sitting on the big rock. That's him. I run towards him and he notices me. "Hey, you here. Where are the boys?" He said and asks him to turn around. He turns around and all the boys' are jungshook. Oh yeah, this morning, Namjoon woke up pretty early so the boys didn't know about Namjoon's new look. "Hyung, what happened to your hair? You look awesome." Jungkook said.

*Namjoon's POV

"Hyung, what happened to your hair? You look awesome." Jungkook said.

"Thanks, Kook. That's why I asked Y/n to bring you guys here to talk about it. But not just about this hair, there something else I want to tell you guys." I get off from the rock and lean on the rock. I start telling them everything...........including that I'm being a very very big liar to them for 7 years. "And that's all." When my speech comes to an end, Suga Hyung slowly walks towards me and slaps me in the fast, not too hard to leave a bruise. "What are you thinking?! You even can't trust your own friends like we all like dolls to you. What the fuck, Namjoon?!" He yells.

"Sorry, Hyung. I don't want people to pity me. After all, if you want to help me, step on my dad's body first."

"Why don't you use your power against him? What's the point of having power but not using it?" Before I answer it, Y/n cut me off. "Yoongi, a long time ago, my father was a gang leader that wanted by police. Plus, my brother is the police. My father almost kills me if my brother calls his friends to arrest him. So, my brother planning something and I don't know what is it, and eventually, my father changed. He's now working with my mother as a secretary. The point is, my family is more dangerous than Namjoon. Why my brother didn't call his friends? Is not just because of me, but also because of that my father also his father. Same as Namjoon, whatever his father did to him, he won't do anything to his own father. Without your father, is there any other chance you can come into this world? Tell me, is there any chance?" She said. Well, she has the point.

"Yeah, Hyung. That makes sense." Hobi Hyung said. After a while, Suga Hyung help me up and says sorry to me, and then he hugs me. Then, we all start to have a group hug. Y/n does not include it in our group hug. I pulled out from the hug and go hugs Y/n.

*Y/n's POV

N-Namjoon hugging me? "Y/n, you're the cause of all of this. Thank you." He said and he tightens the hug. I hug him back.

*Time skip to Namjoon's apartment

I suggested that Namjoon should move into my house with his younger sister for the sake of him being with her sister. Now, I'm at the front of his apartment, waiting in the car with my brother. He has an off day. Then, another car approaches the apartment, and men out of the car and heading into the apartment. After that, I heard breaking glass on the inside. I think Eunwoo hears it too. "Y/n, you stay here. I'll go inside." He said, take out his gun from in the dashboard and head into Namjoon's apartment. I hear two gunshots and Eunwoo, Namjoon with three bags and a little girl ran towards the car. I notice Namjoon's head was bleeding. I help Namjoon put his bag in the bonnet and get him into the car. The little girl gets inside the car and sitting with Namjoon.

*At the living room, Y/n's mansion

I was treating Namjoon's bleeding head while Eunwoo report to his friend what just happened earlier and the little girl just watching me. More like, staring. "Okay, all done."

"Thanks. Uhh, Gyeong Min? Cut that stare out." Namjoon said.

"Sorry, Oppa. Unnie, can I have your hand?" I kinda feel weird about her actually, but I give a hand anyway. She holds my hand firmly and analyzing it. I notice her eyes glow purple pinkish. "Oppa, I can see Mom's signature in here." She said, make me shook.

"What? Let me take a look." Namjoon said and I give him my other hand. "Yeah, it is. Y/n, do you have any connection with any magical thing?" He asks and I say no. Then, we hear the doorbell rang. I go take the door to see my parents. "Y/n, Eunwoo inform me about a boy and a girl move into our house. Can I meet them?" My mother said and I nod. She gets in along with father to the living room.

*Namjoon's POV

I saw a couple come towards me. I stand up and Gyeong Min starts hiding behind my leg. "Hi, Mrs. Cha and Mr. Cha. My name is Kim Namjoon and this my sister, Kim Gyeong Min."

"Kim Namjoon? Kim So Eun's son?" She said, shook me up.

"You k-know her?"

"Of course, I know her. We become friends even before I take my grandfather's company. How is she? I don't know she has such a handsome son."

"Thanks for the compliment, Mrs. Cha. Sorry to inform you this but, my Mom died in an accident." Silent came. I look at Y/n's mother, she about to cry. "Honey, you're okay?" Right after Y/n's father asked that she quickly walk away. "S-Sorry, Mr. Cha. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings."

"Don't worry kid, you don't know. I'll go comforting her." Then, he walks away. "Don't know our mothers have a connection with each other?" I look at Y/n. "Yeah, what a coincidence."

*Midnight

Y/n's parents let us stay after Y/n told them about my problem with my Dad. Their maids prepare rooms for both me and Gyeong Min. Now, I'm in the kitchen, drinking a glass of water. "Namjoon?" I turn to see Ahjumma. Yeah, she asks me to call her that. "Oh, Ahjumma. Hi."

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

"I can't sleep."

"Okay. May I ask you something?" She said, sitting beside me. "Sure. What is it?"

"Do you know who is the wizard? Not to mistake, it's revealed yesterday."

"How did you know?"

"Well, your mother told me she's a witch and teaches me everything about it, even though it has nothing to do with my career. But I like to get to know more. So, who's the wizard?"

"Actually, I'm the wizard."

"Really?! I'm sure So Eun will feel very proud of you. By the way, do you like my daughter?"

"Y-Y/n? Mmm, maybe?"

"You know what Namjoon, I really wish you dating my daughter. Well, it's very late now. Good night." She said and walk to her room. Well, everything settles, but I still feel lost in the darkness. Is there something missing?..............................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................난몰라.