The farther behind, the bigger Ye Ye's belly, the more careful his movements, and Gu Ren is more cautious.

Because Gu Ren heard the doctor's attention during pregnancy, after eating every day, Gu Ren would accompany Ye Yan to take a walk.

Ye Xun was heavy, and others accompanied Ye Xun. Gu Ren could not rest assured.

It is already autumn, half of autumn is over, and the temperature is gradually getting lower. Ye Yan put on his coat and wanted to go out, but Gu Ren took her hand.

Gu Ren glanced at Ye Yan's clothes and felt that they were not warm enough, and immediately walked back to the room. When he came out, he took a thick coat.

Ye Ye didn't need to do it herself, as long as she stretched out her hand, Gu Ren would help her get dressed.

Gu Ren's movements are very light and soft, all of them are gentle, he bent down slightly and helped Ye Xuan to buckle the bottom button.

From Ye Yan's point of view, he could only see Gu Ren's slightly drooping head and the towering nose bridge, and his eyelashes were slightly constricted.

The light extends downwards, and the cold, cold sunlight falls, creating a charming and clean line, which can not be moved at a glance.

Ye Yan cocked his lips, reached out and covered his head, jokingly touched Gu Ren's head.

Gu Ren just raised his head. He had straightened up, and his long fingers were resting on the buttons in the middle, one by one, and buckled in turn.

It seems that Ye Zheng's actions just didn't affect Gu Ren.

Gu Ren's fingers have been moved to the top button, his fingers flipped, and the buttons seemed to become a work of art in his hands, which looked good.

The next second, Gu Ren bowed his head, leaned forward, and approached Ye Ye, dropping a kiss on her lips, as if in response to the action just now.

Ye Xun smiled, and also leaned over his body, hooked his neck and kissed him.

Gu Ren gave a thin lip a hook, and then helped Ye Ye to organize her clothes, for fear that she might not be comfortable.

Before going out, Gu Ren also squatted down, helped Ye Yan to tie her shoelaces, and then took her hand and walked through the door.

Ye Zhe 's walking range is actually the garden at home. The weather is cold. If you go outside, Gu Ren is worried that she will catch a cold.

However, the garden at home is big enough for Ye Xun to take a walk.

Although the temperature is not high, but the gentle sun drops, warm, people can't help but want to be lazy.

Gu Ren supported Ye Ye's waist and carefully watched his feet. Ye Ye didn't need to be distracted to worry about these, because as long as Gu Ren was there, she wouldn't let her fall.

Ye Yan had a big belly, and she was a little tired after taking a few steps. Her breath became a little quicker, but Gu Ren would not let her be lazy. He just wanted Ye Ye to be smooth and smooth when she gave birth.