Chapter 123

It was still snowing outside the window, and the sound of whispering snow was blocked out at the moment.

Gu Renqing's voice sounded in the room, Ye Ye's ears became red, and the enthusiasm spread quickly. For a moment, she felt that her brain could not think.

The man in front of him had a slightly cold bones, but he was very expensive. For each of his five features, Ye Ye seemed to be familiar with his heart.

Since coming to the Gu family, Ye Ye has met Gu Ren. He is excellent and powerful. He seems to be omnipotent, but soon he comes into contact with his fragile side.

He has night blindness and can't be seen in the dim light.

In the process of getting along, Ye Ye gradually became a member of the Gu family, but what about Gu Ren? She's nervous, worried, and beats.

Don't want him to die prematurely like the plot in the book, let alone disappear in front of him.

Ye Yan understood.

The feeling is ... like it.

It was snowy outside, and the room was so warm, it always made people not sober, everything in front of them was like a dreamy dream.

Ye Yan opened her mouth, she wanted to tell Gu Ren, what she thought.

However, the blood rushed into the brain, slower than the brain, because she was tight, her hands were pinched, and her knuckles were white.

She didn't know how to express it or how to say it.

Gu Ren looked at Ye Yan's face, his eyes were extremely deep and extremely dark, making it impossible to see what he was thinking.

She just knew tonight they knew each other, and Gu Ren thought he might not have given her time to digest. He still had some questions to ask her.

As for other things, let's talk about it in a few days.

Gu Ren quickly said, "When did you come to this world?"

Ye froze for a while, then stopped at the tip of his tongue and quickly fell back into his throat.

After thinking clearly, her heart was still beating fiercely, but her courage suddenly disappeared. Forget it, she will find another opportunity to tell Gu Ren later.

Now they have more important things to do.

Because of the thought of wearing the book, Ye Yan frowned. She had to tell Gu Ren that the fate of the two of them was arranged in the book.

But everything had changed since she came through.

"The day I passed by, I was picked up by Gu's car," Ye said, "then I signed a contract with you."

Gu Ren's eyes grew darker. No wonder he had noticed that since that day, Ye Ye at that time seemed a little different from before.

Ye Zheng cleared his thoughts, sinking his heart, and seriously speaking, "In fact, the world we are in is a novel."

Gu Ren looked down slightly, stared straight into her eyes, and there was always an unbelievable glance in her calm and deep eyes.