Chapter 99

With much anticipation, the first episode of "Perfect Partner" began to air. Before the broadcast, the relationship between Gu Ren and Ye Ye aroused heated discussion among netizens.

They all want to know the truth of the matter.

After the show was broadcast, netizens saw that Song Yan himself wanted to choose Sheng Man as a partner, and Gu Ren completed Song Yan. So, with only two guests, Sheng Man and Ye Yan, Gu Ren took the initiative to speak. Picked Ye Ye.

From this point of view, the relationship between Gu Ren and Ye Ye was completely faultless and quite reasonable.

If you have to choose an individual to take responsibility for this matter, Song Yan has to blam the matter. He has the selfish desire to choose Sheng Man, and innocent Ye Ye is implicated.

Netizens who were originally dissatisfied with Ye Xuan instantly reversed their perception of Ye Xuan.

"Compassion Ye Ye, Ye Ye and Gu Ren didn't look at each other very much, but could not bear the uneasiness of Song Yan, they had to let others betray his selfishness."

"I know that Gu Ren and Ye Yan are partners. Song Yan himself liked Sheng Man. Gu Ren has a good temper, and of course he would agree."

"Ye Ye is so grieved. Without saying a word, he was hacked by netizens. Fortunately, Ye Ye is now innocent, and Ye Ye doesn't have to die injustice."

"Gu Ren is the beauty of an adult, so I helped Song Yan. Think of Gu Ren and Ye Yan as a good team. Sheng Man is uneasy at first glance. What if I drag the idol hind legs?"

The comments are all pitiful in Yeshui, and Ye Ye is very innocent.

The lower the public opinion was before, the more it rebounded. This is exactly what Ye Ye's broker team wanted, so they did nothing when they commented online.

Because after the show, the facts will tell you everything.

The next broadcast is that guests start eating lemons, which group can eat 10 lemons first, and which group can start first.

Gu Ren and Ye Yan calmly ate lemons. They did not talk nonsense, and moved quickly. Compared with Gu Ren's group, Song Yan is very miserable. As a partner, Sheng Man only shared one lemon, and the remaining nine were to be eaten by Song Yan.

In the end, Gu Ren Ye Yan set out first.

"Ye Ye actually eats lemon without changing her face. She and Gu Ren are so acquainted that they are both finishing the game seriously."

"Look at the contrived appearance of Shengman. Miss Shanda, please note that you are not watching a fashion show, you are only eating a lemon. Are you still a partner?"

Several groups of guests arrived at the next venue, and everyone began to remember the brand name. If they answered incorrectly, they would start again.

A word was written on Sherman's expression. This link was tailored for her, and she won.

Sheng Man began to remember the name of the brand. When she saw a brand-name bag, her chin was slightly raised, and she said proudly that there were several Chanel python leather bags in her house.