Gu Ren smiled. The fans screamed a few decibels instantly. They looked at Gu Ren excitedly, and then looked at Ye Yan on the stage, showing a knowing smile.

After Ye Yan participated in the activity, as soon as she walked to the side, Gu Ren greeted her.

Gu Ren leaned his head, and he reached for Ye Ye with one hand, and let Ye Ye hold his hand. Holding the other hand with Ye Yan's waist, he moved very carefully.

The fans saw this scene, their throats were shouting with excitement.

Ye Yan stepped on the ground, and Gu Ren supported Ye Yao's waist more carefully, and the two walked forward slowly.

Ye Xi smiled helplessly: "Don't be so careful."

Gu Ren looked down, and he whispered, "You can't be too careful."

Ye Yan smiled softly.

Gu Ren and Ye Yan went outside, and a black car parked outside the car. Gu Ren stepped forward and opened the door. When Ye Yan got into the car, Gu Ren carefully supported Ye Yan's waist.

After Ye Ye sat down, Gu Ren sat beside Ye Ye.

Ye Yan returned home. After washing, she sat by the bed and began to apply body milk to prevent long stretch marks. Ye Zheng turned his head, and his hands were able to milk to the side of the body.

At this moment, a sharp-knotted hand took her one step first, and gently picked up the bottle of body milk.

Ye Zheng looked over, looking into Gu Ren's eyes. Gu Ren's eyes were slightly raised, his tone was a smile: "I help you wipe."

Ye Zheng thought for a while and nodded in agreement.

Ye Yan lifted up his clothes, revealing his belly. Gu Ren squeezed her body milk in her hands, spread it on Ye Xi's belly, and massaged gently.

When Ye Yan usually applies body milk on his own, he always leaves it alone. But every time Gu Ren helped her to paint, he would always be very careful, much more careful than Ye Ye.

Gu Ren's action is very light, like a feather, touching Ye Yan's belly. Ye Yan could not stand the itch, and she hid aside.

"I'm a little sleepy now, I won't paint it today ..."

Gu Ren stopped moving, he looked at Ye Yan, his eyes were abnormally calm. Every time he applies Ye Bo to his body lotion, because Ye Xie is afraid of itching, he always makes various excuses not to apply it.

Gu Ren raised his eyes and asked gently: "Do you still want to look pretty?"

Ye Zheng: "... think."

Gu Nimei raised a question: "So?"

Ye Yan sat back obediently, this time she did not resist anymore.

When the child was older, Ye Ye stopped working and returned home to raise her baby with ease.

Gu Ren reduced the number of attendances, delayed the start of the new show, and ensured that he would go home before dark.