Both Gu Ren and Ye Yan's fans were stunned by today's events. I did not expect that these fans were not only invited to a big meal by idols, but also saw Gu Dashen.

From this day on, fans are squatting around the world just to meet Ye Ye.

As long as Ye Yan is here, Gu Ren will definitely show up and think it's exciting. Each of them made a simple wish.

Ye Yan, we will cover all your meals in the future.

Ye Yan did not expect Gu Ren to have such a consequence. When he got home, Ye Yan grasped Gu Ren and wanted to educate him.

Unexpectedly, in the end, Ye Xun was resisted by Gu, and the results were conceivable.

Gu Ren's film is about to attend the Cannes Film Festival. The original arrival time is a few days later, while Gu Ren and Ye Yan passed a few days in advance.

Because it happened to be the first anniversary of their wedding.

The outside world is completely unaware of the actual date of Gu Ren and Ye Yan getting married, in fact, they have been married for a whole year.

After night, Ye Yan and Gu Ren simply put on their hats and left the hotel.

They chose a small bar at will, sitting in the corner of the wall next to the bar, and the two walls created a small private space for them.

The light in the bar was dim, and the wine scented in the half-dark and half-dark light, while the wine in the glass was shining against the light.

The sound of music and conversation lingered throughout the bar, but the noisy atmosphere still brought Ye Ye them a long absence.

The simple two-person world is enough to satisfy them.

Ye Yan's drinking volume was not good. She sipped her wine in small sips. She didn't drink too much, but only a few sips made her face climb into the passion.

Compared with the past, Ye Yan's eyes turned to Gu Ren's eyes a little bit brighter.

Gu Ren took a look and knew Ye Ye was a bit drunk. He smiled helplessly and reached out and held Ye Ye's wine glass.

Last second, Ye Gang just picked up the wine glass and prepared to take another sip. The mouth of the glass had time to touch her lips, but Gu Ren stopped it.

The next second, it wasn't the cold touch of the wine glass that was sticking to Ye Yan's lips, but Gu Ren's fingers accidentally slipped over her lips, warm and familiar.

Ye Yan had a lot of courage because of alcohol, and she gave Gu Ren a small glance. The bottom of her eyes was a silent complaint, but it didn't work at all.

"Why don't you let me drink?"

Gu Ren watched Ye Yan's reaction and did not refute her words. His thin lips slightly hooked, his deep eyes fell on her face, and he slowly moved his hand away.

"I don't stop now, don't regret it tomorrow."

Gu Ren's voice was careless, but it was inexplicable and meaningful, but Ye Yan who was drunk would not understand.