Gu Ren felt a sudden pain, his voice trembled slightly, and he was deeply worried: "Ye Ye ..."

The air was so quiet that no one responded to him.

Ye Xun lay there quietly, the sun passing by, all seemed to be quiet, like a fragile rose flower.

Gu Ren's eyes were dark and black, but his face was paler than paper.

At this time, Gu Ren was facing the light, but his body seemed to be covered by the severe cold, and the shadow under the dark black eyelashes was the panic and anxiety in his heart.

Gu Ren stared at Ye Yan, and he leaned down again.

His profile was cold and clear, and his jade carving was as deep as a cold jade sculpture, but the moment he looked down at Ye Yan, his eyes were full of snow-like tenderness.

Gu Ren reached out his hand and slowly touched Ye Ye's face.

Worried, Gu Ren's hand trembled slightly. Gu Ren's hand was extremely cold, and the moment he met Ye Yan, he seemed to have lost all the temperature and was surrounded by snowflakes.

Both the director and the staff saw Gu Ren's actions, and they were even more surprised. But Ke Ren stared straight at Ye Yan, his expression was very soft.

The eyes of others, the public opinion of the society, the outside world's doubts ... he couldn't care anything.

Gu Ren touched Ye Yan's cheek, and he called again, this time with a lower voice, whispered lightly, and whispered gently in her ear: "Ye Ye ..."

His tone was so gentle, for fear of burning the fragile rose flower in his hand.

The air was silent, Ye Ye still did not wake up.

Gu Ren felt his heart hurt painfully, as if he had a tear in his mouth.

Everyone looked at this scene with embarrassment. They thought that Gu Ren and Ye Yan were friends, but in this way, it seems that this is not just the case.

Gu Ren's eyes did not leave Ye Yan from beginning to end, everyone deeply felt Gu Ren's worry.

At this time, a staff member came to Gu Ren and asked carefully: "We are going to send Miss Ye to the hospital now ..."

Gu Ren didn't look at the man. He always looked at Ye Yan with his black eyes. He shook his head slightly, his voice was dumb: "I'll do it myself."

The staff left.

Gu Ren stared at Ye Yan momentarily, at this moment, he suddenly raised his hand, his knuckled hand covering his suit button.

He bent his fingertips, bypassing the hooked suit, and unbuttoned them with one hand.

Gu Ren's jaw was tight, he tried to keep calm, but the cold white fingertips on the buttons were shaking slightly.

Gu Ren exhaled slowly, closing his eyes and unbuttoning the last button. He took off his black suit and held it in his hand.

At this time, everyone saw the next scene.

The young and proud movie emperor, he slowly leaned down, and put the suit on his hand lightly over Ye Yan's body.