Chapter 145

Mulai dari awal

She was Ye Yan's cp fan, but she did not expect that she could see Ye Yan and Gu Ren holding hands up close, and her life was really successful.

Gu Ren led Ye Huan to the elevator, and the nurse thought she was no longer in the shooting range, and immediately found a mobile phone from his **** pocket.

She turned her phone in the direction that Gu Ren shook their hands while entering the mirror to commemorate this meaningful moment.

Unexpectedly, the actions of the nurse were reflected on a mirror in the corridor, and still recorded by the camera.

"Well, isn't the nurse ghost at the front desk a bit unprofessional, don't think that we can't see it without the camera.

"Director, here's a cp fan. I have a short time at work and can be fired."

"Jealousy makes me jealous. I will shoot hundreds of times after firing me. Where can there be such a good opportunity."

Ye Yan and Gu Ren have stood in front of the elevator and pressed the button.

Tinker.

The elevator door slowly opened, Ye Yan's pupils shrank, and a woman in a white long skirt stood at the corner of the elevator.

She wore long hair, bowed her head, and couldn't see her face.

Gu Ren just stood next to the female ghost and separated Ye Yan from her. Ye Yan immediately reached out and dragged Gu Ren in his own direction.

Ye Yan walked along the elevator and walked to the innermost corner, his fingers tremblingly pressed the button on the third floor.

When the elevator door closed slowly, the elevator had only three of them left.

At this moment, the female ghost began to slowly turn her head, staring at them with her calm and terrible eyes.

Where Ye Ye went, her gaze followed, her gaze became numb.

Gu Ren realized Ye Ye's fear and stepped forward, blocking Ye Ye in front of him, and circling Ye Ye in the small corner of the elevator.

When the female ghost just wanted to continue one step forward, Gu Ren suddenly opened her mouth.

"Ye Ye, look."

Ye Yan originally closed her eyes tightly. Because of her trust in Gu Ren, she opened her eyes and looked along Gu Ren's eyes.

What are you looking at?

"Look, hasn't her makeup done yet?"

Ye froze and looked at the female ghost in front of him according to the points raised by taking care of him.

In order to create an atmosphere of fear, the makeup artist specifically did not evenly spread the powder on the female ghost's face, showing a look of decay and weakness.

Ye Yan also looked up at Gu Ren, Gu Ren's brows frowned slightly, as if he was really thinking about this issue.

Possibly influenced by Gu Ren, Ye Ye also began to treat the female ghost in front of her with a normal attitude, and she nodded in cooperation.