However, every move of Sheng Zheng will leave evidence.

They would always be one step ahead, and no matter how hard Sheng Sheng tried, he could only watch his scheme fail.

In the end, Sheng Zhi could only be a cocoon to restrain himself and enter the cage he built for himself.

As for the trafficker Liu Cang, he was also an important person and could not be let go.

They have collected some evidence of Liu Cang's crime, and will not make the evidence public until the matter is fully revealed.

Gu Ren asked Yan Zhi to go to Liu Cang's other people for trafficking, because this trafficker had broken the complete family of others.

He has to pay for it.

"The victims who were trafficked back then." Yan Zhi said, "We have found a few in neighboring villages."

Liu Cang is extremely cautious, never staying in one place more, he will not go back to find the "goods" that have been released.

Yan Zhi's people have been following for a long time. He knows that Liu Cang focused on finding Sheng Sheng's information without knowing it.

Thinking of those people who had such a tragic encounter as the original body, Ye Yan immediately asked: "Are they already home?"

Yan Zhi nodded: "The people who found the family have been sent back, and those who haven't been found are temporarily settled."

After being rescued, they were willing to testify in court and correct Liu Cang.

Everyone's words are the best evidence. It is absolutely impossible for Liu Cang to escape legal sanctions.

After Yan Zhi left, Gu Ren and Ye Zheng began discussing future plans.

Ye Xun is the news of Sheng's daughter, which will eventually be revealed.

One day, this matter will be exposed in front of the media. Sheng Jia, Ye Yan, and Sheng Man ... The entanglement of the chaebol and the two big traffic florets will cause great controversy.

At that time, Ye Yan will be topped again.

The public relations team must also be prepared in advance to allow Ye Yan to gain the most favorable position in public opinion.

Gu Ren and Ye Yan have already set up the bureau, and now all they have to do is wait for the culprits to jump off themselves.

They will all be sanctioned and none will escape.

Nie Jiqing and Sheng Yu discussed for a long time, and they have taken the opportunity to directly announce that Sheng Man is the daughter of Sheng's family.

On this day, the Sheng family suddenly announced that they would hold a press conference. Nie Jiqing's face was indifferent, and the audience was full of reporters.

Nie Jiqing said faintly: "Today I want to announce something with everyone, this matter is related to Shengman."

Journalists are very curious, what is Mrs. Sheng going to say?