My Sick Hyung

//A request by @jinnieboo666
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧♡//

Hoseok's Pov.

"Hyung please come out", I say knocking on the locked bathroom door. "No, go away.". Yoongi has been sick for two days now, and its been nothing but a battle for him to take his medicine. He'll eat something, then complain about how sick he's feeling and the second Jin hyung or I try to get him medicine he books it and locks himself away. He was supposed to take his medicine an hour ago. Usually, Jin hyung would be the one to get him out, but he and the rest of my members were called into the studio. I stayed behind to watch over Yoongi, which I can't do when he's locked in the bathroom!

"Its not even that bad! It won't take long at all. And once you take it, you can sleep as long as you want to.", I tried convincing him. But all I got back was a sniff and another 'no'. I wasn't sure what to do, I didn't want to force my way in there and make him take the medicine; he'd definitely fight with me. And he is in no condition to be fighting. "Yoongi, Im going to have to call Jin hyung if you don't come out.", I sighed pulling out my phone and dialing Jin hyung's number. He whined, then there was a little movement from his side and the door clicked unlocked. "Thank y-", the door swung open and Yoongi came running at me full speed knocking me right over and bolted to his studio.

"You're acting like a real child!", I grabbed the medicine and chased after him, before I could catch him, he slammed the door shut and once again locked it. This was worse cause I didn't know the passcode to his studio. He offered to tell me and I denied, saying, 'Its your safe haven, you don't have to', I scolded myself mentally. I sighed, having enough of the run around game and called Jin hyung.

"Hey Hoseok, how's Yoongi? Did he give you trouble with taking his medicine?", hyung questioned.

"Well actually.. hehasn'ttakenityet", I rushed the last part.

".. What do you mean 'he hasn't taken it yet'? Its been an hour past the required time.", hyung said catching all of it.

I told him everything and he let out a stressed sigh. "He needs to stop doing this... tell him if he refuses to open the door, you'll spank him. I give you full permission--Hoseok I have to go now, I'll call you back in five minutes.", with that he hung up. I stood there shocked at what Jin hyung said. I can't punish Yoongi.. but then again I don't like to see him sick. Yoongi started coughing heavily behind the door and I knocked once again.

"Yoongi.. if you don't come out and take your medicine, I'll have to spank you.", I follow what Jin hyung told me to. He let out a wheezed laugh/cough, "You can't spank me, I am your hyung. Just because I am sick doesn't-". I cut into his rant, "Jin hyung gave me permission".

Yoongi's Pov.

How could Jin hyung give Hobi permission?! I won't allow myself to be punished by my dongsaeng. Only Jin hyung can punish me, I'll fight anyone else! I let out an angry huff, more of cough, and crossed my arms. "Well- well tell him its not happening! I'll stay here until I'm 50, there's no way I'm taking that fucking nasty medicine or letting you spank me!", I declared without thinking. "Fine.", I put my ear to the door and heard Hobi's footsteps receding. I smile at my little victory and lay on my couch for a quick nap. All this movement had me exhausted.

//45 Minutes Later//

Knock Knock Knock

I open my eyes at the sound coming from my door. I figured it was Hobi again. "Go away Hobi, I'm sleeping.". Nothing. I snuggle into my blanket.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Thats it. I stormed to the door swinging it open, "HOBI WOULD YOU STOP-", I yelled only to be face-to-face with an upset Jin hyung. I shrunk under his stare and he put medicine on my desk. My eyes grew wide at the brush in his other hand.