When the Cherry Blossoms Bloom (Final Part)

Comenzar desde el principio

"W-What is this? W-What caused this-KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!" The pain was more intense and she collapsed into unconsciousness.

"Could it be he succeeded? But what did he do?" Kallen wondered, with her strength back, she proceeded to remedy the situation before her.

With Shiro and Juha

The two spirits were fighting a lot of beasts, this has been going on for the past hour.

"Damn, these things flow from the forest like water broke a dam or something!" Shiro has no difficulty cutting these things down but their sheer numbers were starting to annoy him, he could no stay at one place and must always be on the the move or else he'll risk getting ganged up.

"Hey old man, how you doing up there? Anything big coming?" Shiro is capable of sensing other beasts coming, but he has to focus on what's before him.

"Nothing new, Shiro. All majority of the beasts seemed to be these bird-like creatures and  those 'Chariots.' It's strange, no Hollows come up and about..." Juha was sniping multiple beasts in air with Licht Regen.

"Well with our presence combined with the little prince, the instincts of the Hollows would scream at them." Shiro pointed out while slashing another Chariot into two, h did not let up and was gone again in a burst of Sonido. 

Some Honkai beasts were smart enough not to engage but stood by, waiting for a chance to strike. Wrong move on there part when they too were gone when Juha noticed them.

Shiro suddenly stopped for a moment, Juha noticed this when he also hear it.

"Looks like our little prince needs some help, though he is asking one of us." Shiro got back to fighting while speaking to Juha, said old man nodded and just signaled for Shiro to help their wielder.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure, these things won't come close to the shrine. I'll keep bombarding them with my attacks." Juha then fired of a Heilig Pfeil on a swarm of Archangel Honkai beasts coming in from the skies. The swarm were gone and not a trace of them was left behind

"You better go all out now since I'll be with our little prince. Better safe than sorry, eh?" With that, Shiro dissolved into spirit particles. The Honkai beasts noticed the shift in the environment and decided to be more aggressive in their assault.

"You lot are surely mistaken if you could overwhelm me without Shiro. Now, I'm twice the danger you'll face." Juha then formed a Reishi sword and began cutting the beasts down like it was Friday the 13th.

The battle raged on, clearly not in favor of the Honkai.

Elswhere, Location Unknown

When Ichigo delved into the mind of a Herrscher, he was not expecting this.

Before him was a place with multidude of colors swirling around, as if the Dimensional Gap in DxD.

What he also saw was Higokumaru, her eyes devoid of life and chained into a pillar. Since she was linked to Sakura, he could also see the priestess but not in the same state as the fox.

"Sakura! Are you alright?" Rushing towards the priestess, he caught her attention.

"I-Ichigo, but how? No wait! Don't come any closer!" She warned him but it was too late. An unseen force suddenly pushed the reaper away from the priestess.

"What the-?!" He then regained his balance and readied himself for a fight.

"Interesting, but futile." A deep voice came out of nowhere, and then it appeared.