Gu Ren slowly raised his eyes. He looked at Ye Yan, the meaning of which was unclear: "Ye Ye, tell me, is it because I said something wrong or your mood is disordered."

Ye Xuan pulled back his hand and stood up abruptly: "It's because you're confused, you think too much, and it's not easy to get better."

Ye Xuan hurriedly said, "The medicine has been knocked over. I'll get you another bowl. After taking the medicine, you can sleep well."

Ye Yan turned and left, her steps a little flustered.

Gu Ren was sitting in the dim, he looked at Ye Yan's hurrying back and fell a low laugh.

Ye Xiu gave Gu Renxin a bowl of medicine, and when he had a fever, he returned to the room. However, Ye Ye turned over and over and did not sleep at all.

After Ye Yan finally fell asleep, he opened his eyes and found that the sky was already bright, and the clear sunlight fell into her room, shining a whole room.

Ye Yan immediately got up, washed briefly, and went to Gu Ren's room. Ye Yan thought Gu Ren didn't wake up, knocked the door gently, and pushed the door open.

Unexpectedly, Gu Ren was awake, he was sitting by the bed, because of the fever last night, Gu Ren's face was obviously not good, and his slightly cold outline was a little pale.

Although the sun was slightly warm, shining on Gu Ren's clear jaw, it was a bit fragile.

Except for the night when the power went out, Ye Ye never saw Gu Ren's appearance. Gu Ren always impressed her with omnipotence.

Now Ye Ye accidentally discovered the other side of Gu Ren, because of this, Ye Ye's heart somehow collapsed a small piece, and slowly softened.

Gu Ren heard the movement at the door and turned to look at him, his cold eyebrows suddenly softened, his eyes cleared.

Ye Yan immediately stepped forward and approached Gu Ren, and she stretched out her hand directly, covering Gu Ren's forehead, and compared her temperature with that of Gu Ren.

Ye Yan's sudden move made Gu Ren stunned. When he reacted, he did not refuse, just sitting quietly by the bed.

Ye Yan put his hand on Gu Ren's forehead for a while, and she frowned slightly: "It still seems a bit burned."

"You lie back in bed first, I'll bring the porridge for you, and we'll take the medicine later."

Gu Ren watched Ye Ye look like he was seriously ill, and smiled helplessly: "Ye Ye, I just have a fever."

Ye Yan's thoughts were different from Gu Ren's. At this time, regardless of what Gu Ren said, she insisted on her opinion.

"No, you are still a patient."

Ye Yan simply brought up his breakfast and sat down with Gu Ren to eat.

Gu Ren looked at Ye Yan's bowed head and suddenly spoke.

"Ye Ye, tomorrow, Aunt Qin will take you to the Gu family's club and take you to recognize someone."

Ye Zheng didn't think much, nodded.