"Why didn't I find Yue Yue doing this before? She saw that Gu Ren had a good temper, and instead I went straight to strangle her."

Yue Yue knows that there must be many people scolding her outside the camera.

But what she lacks now is just the heat. Even if she is scolded, it is better than no attention.

In the past few years, Yue Yue and the company signed a contract. At the beginning, it was two dramas. Although she is already a second-tier star, the resources that hit her in two years did not have a splash.

Not to mention the brand was previously blackened, the fashion industry has heard of it, and the future fashion resources are also worrying.

If Yue Yue didn't want to do anything, give her warmth before the contract expired, she would have no hope at all.

At this time, Shengman suddenly said, "You want to drink yogurt, then I'll go with you."

Sheng Man's sentence directly recognized that Gu Ren would accompany Yue Yue. When she said so, Gu Ren could not refuse.

But in the second place, she didn't want Yue Yue to go out with Gu Ren alone to increase Yue Yue's popularity, so she added herself secretly.

Yue Zheng's plan failed, and she looked at Sheng Man with a smile on her skin.

Gu Ren was a little displeased. He lowered his eyes and covered his emotions: "Let's go now."

Gu Ren left, Ye Ye was doing things while paying attention to the movement outside. But after a long time, Gu Ren did not return.

Ye Yan went to the door and glanced casually. She turned and walked to the kitchen. Just a few steps later, she paused.

Suddenly, Ye Ye found something wrong, and she quickly turned around and walked back to the door again, looking at the sky with a steady eye.

It was getting darker and darker, and it might soon be night.

Ye Yan murmured, his voice was very light: "What to do? It's getting dark ..." Gu endured night blindness, what would he do when he waited?

Single diving faintly heard Ye Yan's words, and said casually: "This day is strange enough, it's so dark."

The more Ye Ye became more and more anxious, but she couldn't show it when the camera was shooting. Ye Yan made a decision. She went inside, took a flashlight and went out.

Single diving glimpsed Ye Ye's figure and asked, "Where are you going?"

Ye Yuantou walked forward without going back, falling a clear sentence: "It's getting dark, they may not see the way, I'll look for them."

Ye Yan moved too fast, and before everyone else responded, she had already gone.

After Gu Ren went to town to buy yogurt, several people walked back. Yue Ming deliberately ignored Gu Ren's heat, but whenever she wanted to approach and talk to Gu Ren, she would always be interrupted by Sheng Man.

Yue Yue had just spoken, Sheng Man intentionally or unintentionally picked up Yue Yue's words, and did not give Yue Yue the chance to touch porcelain and forbearance.