Uke!YūjiTerushima x Seme!MaleReader

Description:
~ Haikyuu
~ School: Johzenji High; Volleyball Club Manager
~ Personality: you're kind to people and we're usually quiet; you played volleyball during your first year but quit due to family problems, came back during second year as team manager; currently a third year at Johzenji High; you're in U19 but no one knows cause you got scouted during the time you quit club activities
~ Warning: mild cussing, angst 
~ play some for feels :))
__________________________

~ 3rd Person POV ~

Today was like any day for the Johzenji High School's Volleyball Club. Practice was running normally. (Y/n) was quietly taking notes while watching practice with the coach and other two managers.

The two females left to refill the water bottles for the guys to drink when practice was over, while you stayed to watch and continue writing notes. The coach glanced at you form. He really wanted you to rejoin the team and play with everyone. Possibly even going to nationals.

"Say (Y/n), when will you rejoin the team and play with everyone again.?"

You tended for a second before answering, "I'm not sure when I'll join back or if I will even join. I plan on focusing on school with being a third year. I'm also working a part time job for financial needs as well. Things are a bit tight on my schedule. I'm sorry, Coach. I know you really want me to play, but things are just all over the place right now."

"Then please come back when you're ready. Which is I hope very soon, (Y/n)."

"Yeah," you replied, looking at the players on the court. You didn't want to lie to the coach, but what need to be done needs to be done. You family was slowly falling apart.

Your grandpa died somewhere halfway thru your first year. Your grandma's death soon followed after around six months after your grandpa's. Your mom started cheating on your dad with someone else she was seeing around the beginning of your second year. Your dad found out she was cheating and decided to see other people and then confronted you mom some time after. Your mom denied all the things your dad said when he brought up that she was cheating. Divorce papers were signed and done after months of fight between both parents. Your father got custody of you. Things started to quite down after 3/4 of your second year pasted.

After not playing for so long with the school team and only playing with the U19 team, you couldn't really make much time for the team. You also had your job as well. U19 practice was Friday evening to Sunday morning and the meet places tended to rotate around Japan. You were only at practice for 30 minutes to an hour at max, or on days you don't work. *today you don't work*

The two girl's returned and soon after, practice ended. The coach called everyone over to talk a bit before excusing them. Yūji usually waited for you by the gates since you needed to stay behind and talk to the coach for a bit. If he was on cleaning duty, then you would wait for him.

After the talk with the coach, you wished the two on cleaning duty goodbye, before heading to meet Yūji at the gates.

You were looking at your phone on the way out, but once you looked up to see where Yūji was, time seemed to slow down for you as you watch the scene in front of you.

Yūji was talking with a female student. He backed her up into a wall and trapped her between his arms. None of them noticed you standing there, staring. Yūji slowly leaned in to kiss her. She seemed hesitant, but soon gave into his temptations. His hands soon moved to her waist as she moved her hands around his neck.

You stared for a few more seconds, before breaking into a fit of laughter. Tears slowly started to stream down your eyes as you completely register the scene in front of you. Your heart slowly shattering at the scene you see.