Seme!YukiSohma x Uke!MaleReader x Seme!AkitoSohma

Description:
~ Fruits Basket
~ (Y/n) likes while, Yuki Sohma like Tohru Honda, but she likes Kyo Sohma
~ Warnings: angst, depression, and suicidal thoughts, somewhat fluff
~ Personality: you were the typical happy go lucky person when you were outside, but on the inside you were faking the happiness. Your family left you at the age of 10 and you've lived by yourself with the haunting thoughts of what was said you you by your family. You and Yuki are friends, you knew about his genetic 'problem,' but you lied about your life at home not wanting to worry him.
Age: last year of high school to make things easier late on in the story, around 17/18 same with Yuki, Kyo, and Tohru
~ play song for feels :))

__________________________

~ 3rd Person POV ~

"Why don't you just die already you useless piece of shit.!! Why were you even born.!! Why didn't I just get an abortion when we found out I was pregnant with you little shit.!!"

You got slapped by your mother after she said those things, but you knew she want done just yet.

"Take that fucking shirt off you fucktard.!! You bastard's child.!!"

You did as told, not wanting to anger your mother any farther than she already is. After your shirt was off, she started to punch you, leaving scratch marks even. She dose this of a while before stopping.

"Get our of my fucking sight you eye sore.!! I don't want to fucking see you for the rest of the day.!! Maybe just go die while you're at it.!!"

You woke up with a fright. Sweating and panting. Chest raising up and down at a fast pace. You looked down at your body. There were scars from what your mother did you, and scars of you doing self harm.

'It was only a dream. She's not in your life anymore. (Y/n), stop thinking of that woman. School's starting soon. Better not be late.'

~ Time Skip ~ School ~

When you got to school, some greeted you. Males and females said hello as you passed, you replying with a fake smile along with kind words of greetings back. You were going to look for Yuki to talk and hang out, but you remembered. You liked him. Not as friends, but romantically. You knew deep down that your feelings would never be returned. You easily saw the way he looked at her. 'Her,' was the one and only, Tohru Honda.

You laughed at yourself mentally for thinking that you even had a chance with him. But, you knew deep down that you were still holding onto a small spark of hope that he'll return your feelings back.

"Hello, (Y/n)," a voice called out, bringing you away from your thoughts. It was him, you loved his eyes, the way he smiled at you when you talked, his laugh or chuckle when he found something amusing, and his kind ways towards you. You couldn't help, but love him so much. So much that loving him hurts.

"Hello to you as well, Yuki," you smiled at him, "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school for some time.?" You wanted to stay with him for a bit longer to push away the feeling of loneliness and the negative thoughts that constantly haunt you.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n), I promised Tohru that I would hang out and help her with something. Maybe another time and we can go out. What do you say," he smiles at you.

You felt you heart tighten at his words. Was everything for him going to be revolving around her. Why.?! It hurt you a lot hearing he was with her. Even though you knew he liked her, you could never hate her. You felt tears threatening to fall. You looked at the floor before replying to him, trying your best to sound happy.

"I-I- that seems like a g-good i-idea. I-I have to go, sorry. I-I have something to do. I'll see you later," you said, turning around to have your back face him.