Uke!ShuuSakamaki x Seme!MaleReader

Description:
~ Diabolik Lovers
~ Species: V̸a̸m̸p̸i̸r̸e̸ m̸i̸x̸e̸d̸ D̸e̸m̸o̸n̸
~ Warning(s): kinks, cussing, smut
~ Personality: laid back, chill, quiet, somewhat antisocial, you listen to a lot of music, can beat up someone if needed

__________________________

~ 2nd Person POV ~

It was current lunch break and you wanted up enjoy your time getting a small nap. But, no. That wasn't happening due to fan girls surrounding your desk. Some were from your current class, while some rushed from their previous class to get to yours.

You wanted to go meet up with Shuu, but the fan girl's were in your way. You never really liked them. They got in the way of almost everything while you were in school. You've told them countless times that you were already taken, but they never seem to give up on perusing you.

"Ladies, I need to go. Why don't you kindly move out of the way, or would you rather me force you out of the way," you questioned the crowd with a flat out bored tone.

"But, (Y/n)-sama, why dont you eat with us."
"Yeah, why don't you have lunch with us, (Y/n)~"
"Come on, (Y/n)-sama~ I can give you an awesome time if we're alone~"

"I already declined, don't make me repeat myself. Move cause I don't want to use force on you either," you answered coldly looking at them.

They all backed away. The tone of your voice was threatening, and they knew it would be bad if they got in a fight with you. In all of the fights you've gotten in from the past, whoever you were fighting got hospitalized and they weren't in good condition.

~ Time Skip ~ Music Room ~

When you reached the music room, Shuu was sleeping on one of the desks in the classroom. (Y/n) decided to stand in front of Shuu, staring at his sleeping face and admiring his features.

You went behind Shuu's seat and wrapped your arms around him. (Y/n) started to kiss and nibble the skin on the sleeping boy's neck, while his hands went under Shuu's blazer and started to unbutton the rest of the buttons. Once all the buttons were undone, you moved your hands down towards his pants.

"Mmhhmmm~" Shuu started to slowly stir awake.

"My my, little Shuu is finally awake~" you purred.

"I- Aahhh~ Wh-what are y-you d-doing~ Ahhh~"

"You know what I'm doing~ You'll keep saying you don't want it, but your body says otherwise~" you whispered into his ear, as you continue playing with his nips in one hand while your other hand rubbed his dick. You got annoyed with him still having his shirt on, you threw his blazer along with his shirt over by your bag. You picked up Shuu and moved him, so Shuu's back was on the desk and he was facing you.

"Look at you~ Your nipples are hard as well as your dick, dear~"

"S-stop teasing me~! (Y/n)~ I need you~"

"You need me~? What do you want me to do~?" you said, leaning into his ear, "what does your body desire me to do~?"

Shuu couldn't take it. His body was hot and bothered. His body craves your touch. His hole twitched with anticipation and the need to be filled by you.

"(Y/n)~ please fill me up~ I need you to fuck me, and fuck me hard~!

"But, I'm not totally convinced that you need this~ Why don't you beg and convince me that you really need this.??"

Shuu felt like putty in your arms. His body felt hot and bothered. Shuu knee that you wanted him to beg. Beg to get fucked by you.

"Master~ please fuck your little kitten~ please fuck me, I need you so bad~! Breed me~"

You pulled off Shuu's pants and tossed them at your bag. You unbuttoned, pulled the zipper of your pants down, and pulled your dick out of your boxers. Shuu wasn't too happy about the fact that you were still fully clothed, so he tugged onto your shirt.

You have out a chuckle, "hold on kitten, patients. I will, no worries."

He watched you with hungry eyes, filled with love, lust, and need. He stared at you. You looked so sexy him. He was also thinking that he was very lucky to have you as well. Some of his brothers have made it clear that they wanted you, but you chose him.

After taking off your shirt, your attention was back on Shuu. You put three fingers in front of his face. He got the message and opened his mouth for you to push your fingers in. He swirled his tongue around you digits, getting them as lubed up as possible.

You pulled out your fingers once you deemed them ready and lubed enough. Slowly, you started to enter your fingers into him. His back arched has he felt your fingers inside of him, and brushing against his prostate.

He started to whine. His need for your dick grew even more. Wanting to feel your dick ramming his slutty hole.

"Please fuck me~ I can't take it anymore~ Fuck me, fuck this slutty whore that belongs to you~"

The sight in front of you was beautiful. Shuu had lots of hickeys and but marks that you left. His hair wasn't in place, there was a heavy lush on his face, and drool was running down his chin.

You decided that you did enough teasing, plus you were really eager to enter him. To feel his warmth around your dick and to bury your dick as deep as you can in him.

You couldn't hold back anymore and slammed your dick inside of him. You let out a loud groan at the tightness and warmth around your cock, while Shuu lets out a high pitched moan at the sudden insert and stretch.

You waited a bit for him to get used to your size before picking up a fast past. Shuu's loud moans and your low grunts echoed throughout the music room.

Slamming yourself into him, your end was slowly coming and so was his. You nailed a spot in him that made him hit his climax. Know that he was even more sensitive after climaxing, you slammed into that spot even hard if that's possible.

After a few more hard thrusts, you hit your end. You burried yourself in Shuu after climaxing, while Shuu climaxed again right after you shot your load into him. Pulling yourself out, you looked at Shuu.

Shuu's hair was pointing in different directions, out of breath with a blush on his face, and your sperm dripping from his hole down to his thighs. You quickly clean him up, but not before getting a picture of the sense.

"Idiot," Shuu pants out, "I'm going to be sore now, and delete that picture."

Smiling cheekily at him, "nope~ I'm not deleting this picture at all. Let me finish cleaning and dressing you before I teleport to your place." Giving him a kiss on his forehead, you continues to clean him up the best you can.

"I love you so much, Shuu. Thank you for staying with me."

"I love you as well, (M/n)."

____________________________

Hope you liked and I wasn't too bad.

Word count is about 1220.