"Hello?" She answers, walking back to the kitchen and returning to her seat. 

"Just checking in." Jared says on the other end, making Sloan roll her eyes. Jared doesn't just "check in". 

"No you're not." She tells him. "Your brother's worried that I won't be able to make it tonight so he told you to call me and pretend to be a spy and pull answers out of me." There's silence on the other end and Sloan smirks, knowing she's right.

"Well, you're gonna make it right?" He asks after a few more moments just as there's a knock on the door. 

"Look, Jar, I gotta go." Sloan says, rising from her seat to answer the door. "Tell Grayson that I'll be there and if he calls me again, I'll kill him." She hangs up before the man can respond and sets her phone on the table. "Sometimes I really hate my family." She says to no one in particular before she reaches the door, opening it to see Sebastian and Chris on the other side.

"Is Mackie in here?" Chris asks. Sloan looks into the kitchen to see Anthony frantically shaking his head 'no' before she turns back to the two men. 

"Yep." She says, smirking when she hears the man's head hit the table. "Come on in, boys." The males follow her into the kitchen and sit at the table. "Want some hot chocolate?" 

"Sure." They say in unison. 

"Not you." Sloan says, pointing to Sebastian, who gives her an offended look. 

"What? Why?" He asks. 

"Because last time I let you have a cup of hot chocolate, you ended up drinking every pack." She says. 

"Just one. Promise." He says. Sloan rolls her eyes before fixing two more mugs of hot chocolate. 

"So what did Mackie do now?" She asks, sitting back down at the table, getting an offended look from the man in question.

"Hey!" He exclaims. 

"Nothing this time." Chris says. "They pushed filming back a few hours so we were going to go on a run." Sloan nods. 

"Can I come?" She asks. The men look at each other a moment before Chris shrugs. 

"If you think you can keep up." He says with a smirk. 

"You clearly haven't met me." She tells him, quickly finishing her hot chocolate before going into the bedroom to change. 

She pulls on a black tank top that was sheer on the top, a blue strip of fabric separating the sheer chest from the solid body. She steps into a pair of black leggings with white designs going up them and slips on a pair of white and blue running shoes. She hears her phone ringing from the kitchen as she tries to tie her shoes. 

"Your dad's calling!" Sebastian calls from the table. 

"Ignore it!" She tells him. "Son of a bitch!" 

"Everything okay?" Anthony asks. 

"Uh, yeah." She says, stepping out of the room and walking back to the table. "I, uh, I'm just having trouble with the laces." She admits. 

"Sit down. Let me help." Sebastian tells her. Sloan sits in her seat and sets her feet in his lap. He quickly ties the shoes and Sloan lowers her feet, her cheeks a light pink from embarrassment of having to ask someone else to tie her shoes for her. 

"Thanks." She says quietly. She stands up and starts looking for the dog's leash, unable to find it in the trailer. 

"What are you looking for?" Chris asks, watching as Sloan pulls the cushions off the couch.